British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Coventry V Swindon, Monday 8th August 7.30 Live On Sky

I can't wait for the response to this!!!

Shovlar must of been on the whiskey coombdog" his bias supporting Poole is cringeworthy to be honest. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

A well deserved victory last night for the Bees with an excellent all round team performance - all Coventry riders contributed and the Robins were outgunned in every department. Unfortunately Nick and Josh failed again to support Doyley which has been a disappointing feature of the season. Sedgie looks very short on confidence. Although on paper its still in Swindons hands to qualify for the play offs it looks like Rosco has a major job on his hands to give them the belief they're capable of doing so.

• Like 1

Just watched this on TiVo. Swindon middle order, oh dear. Coventry track wasn't in prime condition. I didn't think any Coventry rider really impressed despite the scoreline. Without looking at remaining fixtures, as awful as Lakeside were at Poole when I saw them, they appear to have more points throughout the team than Swindon.

A late Kings Lynn push, might save the play off first round fixtures.

Edited by Col

Shovlar must of been on the whiskey coombdog" his bias supporting Poole is cringeworthy to be honest.

When Shovlar came back to the forum he seemed a lot less of a Ford spin doctor but i knew it wouldnt last!

• Like 2

Just to put it out there am I the only one who thinks it might benefit Garrity the way KK was pushing him? That's the standard Garrity obviously wants to get to at least he knows how fast etc he'll need to be to keep up with the big boys so to speak

Just to put it out there am I the only one who thinks it might benefit Garrity the way KK was pushing him? That's the standard Garrity obviously wants to get to at least he knows how fast etc he'll need to be to keep up with the big boys so to speak

Leigh Adams used to ride his teammates really hard & was so close to them on the inside whilst team riding.