British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Scunthorpe Scorpions Pl 11-8-16@7-30pm

Yeah it's the right thing to do, but must still hurt

You can always jump on the track during Heat 2 and see how well Dynamite Dan (or "No Gap" as Kelsey Doghard has named him after an incident at the IoW) reacts and whether it hurts or not. Just don't go hurting our No. 7 though Baldy.....

EDIT: Oh and by the way Baldyman, Dan hasn't had this trained out yet at poultec so it was his natural reactions and great sportsmanship that made him do it. You may not be so lucky as Ryan Douglas was after I point out those negative pre- Comets meeting.... lol.

Edited by macca56

What a rubbish meeting I thought. Far to many jump starts and crashes. Hume looked determined, determined to crash in every race. Big sigh of relief when he completed 4 laps on a 5 nil.

So it's a national league rider for covatti at Workington. So finally our play off hopes will be squashed.

I was just saying it was rubbish cos of all the stoppages. The lads have done well to get into the position they have. Let's hope it's not all wasted cos we are missing a rider.

Yes macca I thought he was a bit all over the place, especially mid corner. Maybe it was cos the track was grippy?? He will improve vastly by the end of season though.

Antique Steve, we can hear you loud and clear now.

looks nothing like what I am supposed to of said ✌ Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Good shout baldy he has vastly improved as you predicted your also a good judge of character or should i say characters!

• Like 2

So you could be arsed to look back over your previous posts, hahahahaha.

Still not the one I was referring to, but you set your own agenda and have your trained lap dog to support you. Maybe you two should get a room, lol, you seem to like each other that much, lol (2).

Still best keep my thoughts to PMs, unlike others on here who reveal details of Forum PMs or Facebook messages to the world and his fish wife.

And who are you calling a numpty as I resemble that remark, lol.

This is really getting pathetic now, the continued bullying of a BSF member by a couple of jealous posters ;-)

Still not the one I was referring to, but you set your own agenda and have your trained lap dog to support you. Maybe you two should get a room, lol, you seem to like each other that much, lol (2).

Still best keep my thoughts to PMs, unlike others on here who reveal details of Forum PMs or Facebook messages to the world and his fish wife.

This is really getting pathetic now, the continued bullying of a BSF member by a couple of jealous posters ;-)

I've quite often disagreed with Baldyman on here over the years as I think he tends to be a little on the negative side too often for my liking but have respected his opinions all the same. I also have the upmost respect for his passion and dedication for the sport and in particular, the Witches, in which he travels far and wide on a regular basis showing that support.

In all of the years on this forum I haven't seen Baldyman have a single issue with any particular poster until you suddenly came along. There are also one or two other long term well respected posters on this forum that seemingly no longer post on here probably due to your spiteful and vindictive insults. You hide them quite well sometimes I'll give you that, making extremely weird novels and then burying your insults somewhere in between when most have given up reading.

The Witches posters and indeed, threads on this forum are usually harmonious and in good spirit. That however is now not the case due to your continued input.

Therefore, if you would kindly crawl back under whichever rock you crawled that would be very helpful and then perhaps the threads involving the Witches can get back to being the harmonious kind that we're all accustomed to.

Ta.

Edited by Catch22
  • Like 3

Maybe he is the re-incarnation of Alljack, and we don't need that again.

Total rubbish, think you should go back to writing your memoirs or try rewriting the bible over the next 10 or 20 years