British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Monarchs Vs Panthers - 12/8/16

I wouldn't class Morris in that, ash has done more than his job, the rest are the worry......

Agreed the lad's done ok, he's come in at a tough time and has done what was expected of him,

• Like 1

Agreed the lad's done ok, he's come in at a tough time and has done what was expected of him,

He was never ever going to score Lamberts 12+ points but the points he's got has been quite impressive tbh. One rubbish meeting but who hasn't this season?

I just hope we don't fold like a soggy pack of cards over the next couple of days. Long way to get embarrassed!

Anyone fancy saying hello tomorrow, I'll in the Panthers Jacket with a Red and Black puma hat.

When you have Craig Cook; you always have a chance.

But he can only have 5 rides in 15 heats , as the preacher said to sheriff Bart in Blazing Saddles (Son your on your own).

• Like 2

When you have Craig Cook; you always have a chance.

Then again he might be looking for Team place next season at his favourite track with easy money to be earned.

Well I remind positive, I've been to meetings with worse forecasts they have happened, so you never know, just need a bit of Lady Luck.

Anyone got a white flag

He was never ever going to score Lamberts 12+ points but the points he's got has been quite impressive tbh. One rubbish meeting but who hasn't this season?

I just hope we don't fold like a soggy pack of cards over the next couple of days. Long way to get embarrassed!

Anyone fancy saying hello tomorrow, I'll in the Panthers Jacket with a Red and Black puma hat.

They will see you for sure you will be the one with the very pained look on your face

• Like 1

Well an hour from hotel and the clouds are gathering so let's hope the rain goes early and wind pushes it through

Well an hour from hotel and the clouds are gathering so let's hope the rain goes early and wind pushes it through

Nothing worse than travelling a long way and it's rained off, I have plenty experience of that , so I hope the weather behaves itself for you

• Like 1

Nothing worse than travelling a long way and it's rained off, I have plenty experience of that , so I hope the weather behaves itself for you

Cheers mate, same, not been up this way before furthest north been is Redcar so hope it behaves itself

Cheers mate, same, not been up this way before furthest north been is Redcar so hope it behaves itself

You're spoiled watching your speedway at the East of England Showground , you'll find tonight a bit of a culture shock :P

• Like 3

You're spoiled watching your speedway at the East of England Showground , you'll find tonight a bit of a culture shock :P

Said that earlier somewhere, you either love an away track or hate it but makes you appreciate how good your own track is :lol:

panthers will be ok , they have craig cook and 6 others . :icon_smile_clown: er , make that 5 others and r/r .. oh eck ...

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1