British Speedway Forum

Issuing a press release to explain their side of the story is not 'getting into a public spat'. Knowing speedway fans as we do you can guarantee that 'Tai said it so it must be true' is the prevalent attitude out there. The fact that the BSPA has a track record for cock ups as long as your arm will only confirm that in the sheeple's minds. Far be it from me to defend Woffinden but I fail to see how paying all your own expenses to ride in the SWC final puts him at fault.

Why would they do that ...if they have any problems the pro thing to do would to contact Tai in private and talk to him and that what Tai should have done in the first place . As it happens Rosco has said that the reason that Tai is not riding for team GB has nothing to with the BSPA .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Why would they do that ...if they have any problems the pro thing to do would to contact Tai in private and talk to him and that what Tai should have done in the first place . As it happens Rosco has said that the reason that Tai is not riding for team GB has nothing to with the BSPA .

So you don't believe that Woffinden spoke to them in the first place?

And just because Rossiter has said that it must be true? I wouldn't trust a word that came out of CVS/Adams mouth.

Rosco has said that the reason that Tai is not riding for team GB has nothing to with the BSPA .

He is going to say that though isnt he.. as he knows it will open a can or worms.

and i guess he doesnt want to get involved..

• Like 1

He is going to say that though isnt he.. as he knows it will open a can or worms.

Sensible decision by Rosco. There is nothing to get involved in because Woffinden has not said what the cause is.

Can't believe I used the words sensible and Rosco in the same sentence :shock:

So you don't believe that Woffinden spoke to them in the first place?

And just because Rossiter has said that it must be true? I wouldn't trust a word that came out of CVS/Adams mouth.

Rosco has many faults ...but on the whole he's known to be honest ...the bottom line is no matter what if your a so called pro you don't conduct things like this on twitter etc .

Why would he have to say anything ? saying that it's nothing to do with the BSPA is surely opening a can of worms ...as now people want to to know what the reason is ...reading between the lines maybe there is a problem between him and Rosco ? as I said there is even more guessing now .

Rosco has many faults ...but on the whole he's known to be honest ...the bottom line is no matter what if your a so called pro you don't conduct things like this on twitter etc .

Why would he have to say anything ? saying that it's nothing to do with the BSPA is surely opening a can of worms ...as now people want to to know what the reason is ...reading between the lines maybe there is a problem between him and Rosco ? as I said there is even more guessing now .

oh now you have really opened a can of worms.. now its roscos fault haha..

going from silly to rediculous.. haha..

this has tuned into another farce.. three topics about the same thing it silly.. and now all the guess work it amazing.. i will leave you all to it

oh now you have really opened a can of worms.. now its roscos fault haha..

going from silly to rediculous.. haha..

this has tuned into another farce.. three topics about the same thing it silly.. and now all the guess work it amazing.. i will leave you all to it

Is 2017 the last year of Rosco's tenure as manager of TeamGB?

Surely the statement made by Rossiter is an instance when guess work doesn’t need to be applied though given he literally said the words he did?

it appears he consciously said them as a way to address that particular rumour.

Edited by The Mockingjay