British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

robert72 is the biggest Tai hater on this forum so you (like many of us) should ignore anything he says with regards to Tai. He knows jack no matter what he claims.

I don't think he hates him, I don't think any true speedway fans, hate any riders...

Now respecting riders, is another issue completely, you can not hate someone, but not respect them..

• Like 2

Actually to be fair Chris it is quite a few people.

May I add I am a Tai Woffinden fan and whilst some of his ethics could be questioned his heart and his passion certainly cannot be with the money he has raised for charity and for what he did for the little lady at the S.W.C and other things he has done in my opinion which is why I like his silent type protest and I can't blame him if other riders and Rob Lyon has given up on the BSPA.

Regardless and I apologise if proved wrong but I still think chris4gillian and Gavan are the same person and I think about ten people do to.

Reasons why are:

1) I fell out with Gavan over an argument many times and had to report him for the abuse and had never spoken to chris4gillian but one day I was praising Tai and chris4gillian attacked my post in a Gavan-esque way and I had never spoken to him or said a bad word about Tai. Why? No idea.

2) Agree with orion and Pinny as you can see on other threads that chris4gillian and Gavan both post similar paragraph, with similar type spacing and wordings but with slight disguise and for a long life Poole supporter, I never see any reports or comments about how Poole do when they win etc apart from an argument with Poole fans. This could be proven if a Poole fan would meet chris4gillian.

3)Gavan has probably been reported several times and could be on a last few warnings and would need another account in case he got removed and a life long Poole fan would be an excellent disguise to use the Poole thread more often to argue with them etc etc. No idea why.

4) Finally, they always seem to post 20 minutes after each other about complaining that they are the same person. Surely you wouldn't get so easily riled and annoyed but just laugh it off if you were accused of being the same person but it hasn't been dealt with very well if they aren't the same person.

To be honest, I couldn't care less like I couldn't care that John Leslie is Darcys Onion or whatever but I am happy to apologise to Gavan or chris4gillian if I am proven incorrect.

I just really want to talk about speedway

Whilst I did initially 'laugh things off' I'm starting to get really annoyed as there's only so many times a false accusation will be tolerated. This is not within the forum rules.

From now onwards all posts accusing me of being someone I'm not will be reported.

I don't think he hates him, I don't think any true speedway fans, hate any riders...

Now respecting riders, is another issue completely, you can not hate someone, but not respect them..

If you had been following other Tai threads you would have seen differently for yourself. Have a shufty at the now locked 'Should Tai ride for Team GB' thread, you may change your opinion.

Anyone seen darcy wards comment on a post about tai of the speedway friends Facebook page. I've not seen it but I hear he as made a telling comment

Whilst I did initially 'laugh things off' I'm starting to get really annoyed as there's only so many times a false accusation will be tolerated. This is not within the forum rules.

From now onwards all posts accusing me of being someone I'm not will be reported.

That is totally understandable.

An easier way would surely be to meet a Poole fan you like or get on with on the forum or at least tolerate and there are plenty of Poole fans on here.

Then you are vouched for by the fan on the forum and you prove the doubters wrong plus you meet another Pirate fan to talk too,so in my opinion it can only be a win win situation.

Anyone seen darcy wards comment on a post about tai of the speedway friends Facebook page. I've not seen it but I hear he as made a telling comment

Unfortunately no as not on Facebook.

Is there a link or can someone please explain the gist of his post in regards to Tai.

I've not seen the post. Someone was going on about it. I'm blocked from that Facebook page so can't see

I've read one comment from DW and to be honest on first reading thought Darcy may have misread the article at the top of the page. There again he probably knows more about the ins and outs of the sport than most. So basically I'm back to where I was. None the wiser.

I've read one comment from DW and to be honest on first reading thought Darcy may have misread the article at the top of the page. There again he probably knows more about the ins and outs of the sport than most. So basically I'm back to where I was. None the wiser.

i wont read too much into that.. although he will probably hear a lot of hear say as much as anyone although some promoters may have said something to him.. but i am pretty sure Tai will take that up with darcy himself if he reads it that is !!!

i wont read too much into that.. although he will probably hear a lot of hear say as much as anyone although some promoters may have said something to him.. but i am pretty sure Tai will take that up with darcy himself if he reads it that is !!!

I'm not reading anything into it as I said. Simply wanted to put the record straight as I thought Phil The Ace's post implied that he had been told there was something negative posted, I simply didn't see it that way. I know that doesn't really fit a "Tai Haters" agenda but that's how I saw it :P

• Like 1

You and Gavan both love reporting people that don't follow your views, bully tactics is also against the rules but that doesn't bother you and gavan.

Is there a link or can someone please explain the gist of his post in regards to Tai.

This is what I found coming from a Facebook account of Darcy Ward.

Can't believe I'm reading this. He got paid n was asking for more money. Wtf

Read it how you will. The original post was this - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1166764700013299&set=gm.1341219792555440&type=3&theater

• Like 1

But of course it could not be the 'real' Darcy Ward so we are none the wiser. Lives in Poole ~ well he doesn't does he? :wink:

Edited by Gemini

But of course it could not be the 'real' Darcy Ward so we are none the wiser. :wink:

You aren't suggesting it's another alias of Gavan or Chris4gillian are you :party::rofl::P:D

• Like 3

That is totally understandable.

An easier way would surely be to meet a Poole fan you like or get on with on the forum or at least tolerate and there are plenty of Poole fans on here.

Then you are vouched for by the fan on the forum and you prove the doubters wrong plus you meet another Pirate fan to talk too,so in my opinion it can only be a win win situation.

Unfortunately no as not on Facebook.

I regularly post on the official Poole forum using the exact same name...feel free to pop over to see for yourself. I have plenty of fellow supports over there who know me very well as I've been on there for years. I also initiated the PVC many years ago (something which you won't understand) and only long term Poole forum members will know what that is.

starman (also a regular poster on the Poole forum - and yes he gets just as much stick there too!!) knows I'm not Gavan but I wouldn't expect him to pipe up for me as we've locked horns on both forums many times.

Dazzafl also knows I'm not Gavan as we've recently had a private message exchange. Maybe you could confirm this Dazzafl so this ridiculous accusation can be put to bed ponce and for all!?!

Very few Poole forum members post on the BSF for many reasons and the current stupidity over Gavan and I only emphasises why!!

I shouldn't need to prove myself on here or anywhere else and I will continue reporting all posts which infer I am somebody else. I've also never had a forum warning or been banned.

You and Gavan both love reporting people that don't follow your views, bully tactics is also against the rules but that doesn't bother you and gavan.

I have never reported anyone until now as I'm a very firm believer in freedom of speech, so I have no idea (yet again) what you're banging on about. To date I have reported two forum members for continual insinuations that I am some body else and I will report others that do the same.

You yourself were recently banned for abuse, name calling and other forum violations so I'd keep quiet on this topic if I were you.

I think reporting it is a bit OTT, if it is untrue is it even worth acknowledging on any level? Just leave them to it.

Just been on that page and I can't see any comments from Darcy at all let alone posting something about Tai.

Someone has posted a newspaper article about Tai and him racing for free in the SWC with quotes from Tai too.

Edited to acknowledge TheReturn's post above. As I say, I didn't see any post from Darcy but it seems it's there somewhere. Just looked closer and it most certainly IS there. Post 3 under said article!!

Edited by chris4gillian