British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Well I am a man of my word who did say in another thread that I would apologise to Gavan and chris4gillian if they were not the same person.

Bearing in mind, I still have no technical proof and you could all be being bribed or could be into some kind of conspiracy cover by Gavan/chris4gillian, I will go with the odds on this one that state a personal apology to Gavan and one to Chris4gillian.

I cannot believe people look each other up on this forum on Facebook or whatever. Some people are really into all this on this forum, when I came here to chat speedway since I thought this was a speedway forum and not some kind of Come Dine with Me rubbish.

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 4

....Joe Beevers......I cannot believe people look each other up on this forum on Facebook or whatever.

Not only that but some of us are actually friends on Facebook. :shock:

Not only that but some of us are actually friends on Facebook. :shock:

I must be honest and say I am not on Facebook and I even find this forum sometimes hard enough to stomach with all the rubbish written.

I haven't got time for people telling me about what people spread on their toast in the morning or if they lost 2 pounds going to a Slim Fast class.

• Like 2

I must be honest and say I am not on Facebook and I even find this forum sometimes hard enough to stomach with all the rubbish written.

I haven't got time for people telling me about what people spread on their toast in the morning or if they lost 2 pounds going to a Slim Fast class.

You are entitled to your opinion but some of us find facebook very useful for keeping in touch with folk we only meet at speedway meetings once or twice a year. Seems like you won't be one of them :P

• Like 2

You are entitled to your opinion but some of us find facebook very useful for keeping in touch with folk we only meet at speedway meetings once or twice a year. Seems like you won't be one of them :P

But you could do with the same with pm's through this forum, emails, text or phone call.

Even WhatsApp has more credibility being a bit more personal so I don't have to see random pictures of abused animals which to be honest rather upsets me.

Like you say, each to their own.

@Lisa collette. You could buy a Speedway Star. :)

Edited by Joe Beevers

.......lisa-collette.....And speedway news tends to go on social media first.

Yes, especially by Speedway riders but then usually deleted shortly after..... too late as we've all seen their remarks. :lol:

....Joe Beevers......Even WhatsApp has more credibility being a bit more personal so I don't have to see random pictures of abused animals which to be honest rather upsets me.

Upsets me too but you don't have to see them. Just don't join any groups where they're more likely to be shown or just don't look ~ it's easy to scroll by. I love Facebook with all the Nature, Border Collie, Speedway groups etc., and seeing photos and comments from relatives/friends I don't get chance to see as they live too far away.

I've got a few Speedway albums on there Joe so if you change your mind join and I'll be your first friend. :lol:

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

But you could do with the same with pm's through this forum, emails, text or phone call.

Even WhatsApp has more credibility being a bit more personal so I don't have to see random pictures of abused animals which to be honest rather upsets me.

Like you say, each to their own.

@Lisa collette. You could buy a Speedway Star. :)

Not for the price they sell it at! Even kids mags are quite expensive are better value (obv I don't buy them for me!)

Well I am a man of my word who did say in another thread that I would apologise to Gavan and chris4gillian if they were not the same person.

Bearing in mind, I still have no technical proof and you could all be being bribed or could be into some kind of conspiracy cover by Gavan/chris4gillian, I will go with the odds on this one that state a personal apology to Gavan and one to Chris4gillian.

I cannot believe people look each other up on this forum on Facebook or whatever. Some people are really into all this on this forum, when I came here to chat speedway since I thought this was a speedway forum and not some kind of Come Dine with Me rubbish.

Really? REALLY? But thank you for your apology even if it is through gritted teeth :D

Not for the price they sell it at! Even kids mags are quite expensive are better value (obv I don't buy them for me!)

Never knew you had kids... :o

It is not like 5-10 pounds? It's still cheaper than an alcoholic beverage or a packet of cigarettes plus sometimes there is always a comment or something in there, I don't catch on the web.

..........Starman2006...........Never knew you had kids... :o

There's obviously quite a lot going on a few years ago on the forum that you know nothing about. Joe Beevers thinks it's like some kind of 'Come Dine With Me' rubbish now but you should have seen what it was like back then. :shock: ...... :lol:

Yes, especially by Speedway riders but then usually deleted shortly after..... too late as we've all seen their remarks. :lol:

Upsets me too but you don't have to see them. Just don't join any groups where they're more likely to be shown or just don't look ~ it's easy to scroll by. I love Facebook with all the Nature, Border Collie, Speedway groups etc., and seeing photos and comments from relatives/friends I don't get chance to see as they live too far away.

I've got a few Speedway albums on there Joe so if you change your mind join and I'll be your first friend. :lol:

Thank you for the offer but I would rather keep my sanity for now and perhaps go back there when I lose it at 73 years of age.

• Like 1

I take it that the TW training school was all talk which is a shame for the many kids looking forward to it.

Not sure why he couldn't book stoke and just do a one off.

Stoke would be ideal for stevebrum. :wink: