British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Workington Comets Pl Aug 18th 2016

I can't remember claus ever being much cop at foxhall, even in this league. Roynon isn't very good at foxhall either, but that's probably cos he often goes through the fence and breaks something. I really do think they will struggle to get 30.

No reason why we can't start next season with a good atmosphere and build on it

Having watched Roynon for many Years in the National League, when he gets it right he's quick, but he seems to come off alot (a certain National League Final at Lyn against Mildenhall springs to mind with Stefan Nielsen) but according to his average he is progressing a bit now ? Williamson is a well established NL Heat leader / No. 1

Vissing can be quite determined.

Quite agree on the atmosphere, the "mini massif" on the start line is starting to build momentum.

be interesting to see if he can get the boys to perform away

:D

Workington are notoriously bad at foxhall, think they will maybe just break 30

The Comets did win there a few year ago, might be wrong but I've a feeling Howarth scored 17 in one of his early matches for us, unless that was elsewhere.

You did win in 2012 but howarth scored 11 plus 1 from reserve. You maybe thinking of 2011 when you lost but nick morris scored 19 plus one.

Bach scored a max when you won but howarth wasn't in the team

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

We also won in the 2013 play offs as well. Still expect us to get beat by 30 or so!

You did win in 2012 but howarth scored 11 plus 1 from reserve. You maybe thinking of 2011 when you lost but nick morris scored 19 plus one.

cheers, Howarth I was thinking about but the brains getting old. Can't see anything but a comfortable home win tonight, unfortunately not rocket science.

I think it's maybe time to stop pretending we can make the play offs. Newcastle have 6 matches in hand over us and they are only 2 points behind. 4 of those matches being at home. Newcastle are not going to suddenly lose 4 home matches.

Sorry that's a bit negative, but come on. Seriously???

Newcastle will make the playoffs as you say, but what about Sheffield, Peterborough and Edinburgh.... bit unlikely but Ippo could still get in there.

We also won in the 2013 play offs as well. Still expect us to get beat by 30 or so!

great night that, the celebration afterwards, super

I hesitate to call the Comets a shower of sh!te as that would be unfair......

.......they havent been that good!!

• Like 2