British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Play-off Final Tue/wed 27th/28th Sept Live On Eurosport

You calling me lazy for not checking, just quoting?? :lol: :lol:

No, you said you had read in the press. So whoever wrote that article did not bother to check the facts which makes that article writer lazy. A very common illness in today's media.

So unless you wrote that article, I did not call you lazy.

No, you said you had read in the press. So whoever wrote that article did not bother to check the facts which makes that article writer lazy. A very common illness in today's media.

Smilies ghostie, SMILIES!

Though 6 months on your side of the Baltic would most certainly brush up my Swedish enough and give me the chance of writing a similar story, but with checked facts. I'm quite pedantic with stuff like that.

Edited by f-s-p
  • Like 1

Come on you two- can`t Sweden and Finland get on with each other, after all I have just read that Finland was part of Sweden for almost 700 years(around 1150 to 1809) ;)

• Like 1

Come on you two- can`t Sweden and Finland get on with each other, after all I have just read that Finland was part of Sweden for almost 700 years(around 1150 to 1809) ;)

It was until those damn ruskies stole it. ;)

I'll just decline that call for any discussion of things before my time. = )

But I do say this, that after following speedway press for almost 15 years in Swedish, English, occasionally in German and creating some in Finnish, the Swede's (journo's) are the most eager to create a fuss. They have no intentions of holding back, every small thing is created to a huge piece of news. English press is much more polite and Germans are in between, closer to Sweden though. In Finland the "big"/national press just dont dont care.

So just being envious here, I guess.

Edited by f-s-p