British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Raiders V Coventry Sat 20th Aug

Branford and Morley were a cut above in this match that was going Coventry,s way until the last 3 heats with 5-1,s from Ben and Rob in heat 13,,;;then a fortunate 5-1 from Woods and Lock who at least managed to stay upright this time... after Parkinson Blackburn sustained a puncture in the lead ... so a bit of overdue luck for the Raiders....Ben flew from the gate in heat fifteen and waited for Rob,,they then switched lines ,.and team rode home for what had looked an unlikely team victory early on .....Hunter had a spin after and could be back for the next match...So one of Locke ,,Leek or Saul could be out...Crowd was reasonable considering the time of the meeting, .dodgy weather,, and Lakeside running this evening where Rob Branford is riding for Coventry as a guest,,, ive heard at No 1 ?,,,good luck with that one Rob ..Racing was about what you would expect a bit processional on a slik track...

Too early for me. Busy day at work. If this meeting was at the usual time of 7pm it would've been rained off. Very wet here now

Edited by Shads

You did not miss much Shads and saved a few quid to treat the misses no doubt ?

Shame too early for some people who cares, cant please everyone all the time watch big brother tonight instead lol some gd races big well done to sam woods and conner locke today and all the team

What you put on speedway updates about conner locke was very embrassing, u seem to have a big mouth i could fill it if u like, seen u a few times thought u was a c@@t then f##k off up to berwick try and blend in looking greek,good luck.

I would pay money to watch you on a bike u t$$@er, the young lad done his best and in the end prob won the raiders the meeting with his paid win, nl is about supporting your riders as they improve

U seem to think alot and know f$$k all,

Hopefully the bmr promotion will realise who you are and get rid and you can carry on giving your pointless weather updates ffs

What a c##t

Nl riders improving

Week by week as it should be to be sh$t on by a troll, who hasn't got a clue but thinks he has lol

You're talking about a bloke who's been following Rye House home and away since 1985. A bloke who spent over £300 following the Rockets on the recent Northern tour, flying up to Edinburgh straight after work. A bloke who travelled to Somerset THREE times in 2014 (total of 850 miles) to see us score 28, 26 & 20 points. A bloke who's sometimes been the only visible Rye fan at an away meeting, often amongst a small handful who've bothered to travel for an inevitable heavy loss. A bloke who's had to sometimes borrow money just to travel to a Rye House meeting.

My baby son was asleep until just after 2pm yesterday, that's the only reason I didn't go.

I'm not gonna blow smoke up anyone's a*se, riders, promotion, team manager, or anyone else I tell it as I see it. I speak to many Rye fans who feel the same as me. If you don't like it, tough, I'll never change.

As for making threats of violence towards me... Fill my mouth? Really? I think you could find yourself in a world of trouble legally. You may want to withdraw that, but oh, you're anonymous aren't you. I'm not. The promotion know who I am, as do many of the friends I've made up

And down the country whilst following my team

You did not miss much Shads and saved a few quid to treat the misses no doubt ?

She was in bed after her night shift caring for dying cancer patients at Guys Hospital Waco. Edited by Shads
  • Like 5

Can they swap hunter for one of the others as they're above 40 if so? 3.47 for a 3?

Can they swap hunter for one of the others as they're above 40 if so? 3.47 for a 3?

I was wondering the same, would seem harsh on Woods if he was dropped especially after helping Rye in the 4's victory.

Hope i did not offend you with my joke about saving a few quid Shads ..I think also that Barraiders personal attack on you was disgusting..I do not know why the mods do not remove such posts ,,and as i said in my match report Locks 5-1 with Woods was gifted by Parkinson Blackburns puncture when leading by a mile... And was the only race that Locke did not fall off..Hero...

• Like 2

Hope i did not offend you with my joke about saving a few quid Shads ..I think also that Barraiders personal attack on you was disgusting..I do not know why the mods do not remove such posts ,,and as i said in my match report Locks 5-1 with Woods was gifted by Parkinson Blackburns puncture when leading by a mile... And was the only race that Locke did not fall off..Hero...

Me, offended? Don't be daft 😂

Let's hope the mods keep that post as it is. Show whoever it is up. He/she knows who I am. Let's see if they have the cojones to tell me to my face. Don't hold your breath.

I was gutted to miss the meeting, but this boy is very demanding, much like his mother 😉

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Wow!! Extraordinary. Not the old 'you try see if you can do better' chestnut. You must be related to him. At the end of the day you will get good comments and bad but it's all fair game. If you don't want them then it's not the place for him. Sorry

Judging by the terrible spelling and grammar, not to mention the threats, he's probably a speedway mechanic and/or failed rider

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Shame too early for some people who cares, cant please everyone all the time watch big brother tonight instead lol some gd races big well done to sam woods and conner locke today and all the team

I wouldn't mind if you came down and said hello.. We'll be there next weekend... Prove if you're the tough man face to face or whether you're also another arsehole who likes to spout rubbish from behind a keyboard.

The BMR promotion know who He is.. He doesn't hide his identity (unlike yourself). They do speak when they see him and reply on Facebook also.

As for f***ing off to Berwick and trying to blend in looking Greek... Again, showing yourself up there... We've got Turks, Poles, Greeks, coloured people etc in Berwick now... He's been made more welcome up there then by some of the utter c***s that grace Rye House lately... That's besides the point though!

Prick of the highest order goes to you for sure!

• Like 3

Shame too early for some people who cares, cant please everyone all the time watch big brother tonight instead lol some gd races big ..

You don't agree with someone's opinion, fair enough, no need to issue threats.
  • Like 1

You don't agree with someone's opinion, fair enough, no need to issue threats.

People of low intelligence usually do

• Like 1

What you put on speedway updates about conner locke was very embrassing, u seem to have a big mouth i could fill it if u like......

I remember my first beer too.
  • Like 1

I for one would just like to state that the person standing next to this Shads person wearing glasses, beard and hat (Oh pooh... will have to change my disguise now) is not me. Nor is it me in the photo of this Mr Shads person and a guy in glasses beard and hat, eating pie and peas at Redcar Speedway and I am sure I have not stood next to him at Peterborough, Somerset, Scunthorpe, Mildenhall, Ipswich, Cardiff and other speedway tracks.

But I do agree with his right to say whatever he wishes as long as it is not slanderous or in any other way illegal. And I appreciate the time, effort and cost he expends by posting updates and comments on the various internet forums, to which when I am unavailable to attend in person I am an avid reader. Maybe you just misunderstood some of Mr Shads posts or tweets when they were read to you.

And as for not having Greeks in Berwick. who do you think introduced the borders to the delicacy of Deep Fried Kebabs ????

PS. Most of paragraph one is a lie )))

• Like 3

I was wondering the same, would seem harsh on Woods if he was dropped especially after helping Rye in the 4's victory.

Woods keeps his place with Hunter returning for the Buxton match. Woods new average of 3 means that he can replace Leek.