British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Rye House 2017

Heeps needs a big track like the showground

Sydney?

• Like 2

Sydney?

Brisbane was big of course too and then there was Claremont which was bigger than a big thing, but Cam has grown up racing at Pinjar which is tiny and, I believe, that on his day and with the right wind behind, there is no finer PL rider around Hoddesdon (bold statement).

He remembers nothing of his big one recently at the EoES which is good, but I still don't see that he is a better rider on a big track. Certainly his trip to Owlerton this season backs this up.

Still the best wheelies to be seen currently, imo, and better than Danny Ayres one at Mildenhall earlier, lol. Good old Danny.

Edited by macca56
  • Like 1

Well you can tell him he was the only one to beat Kenneth Bjerre fair and square around the Showground that night, I saw it.

Well you can tell him he was the only one to beat Kenneth Bjerre fair and square around the Showground that night, I saw it.

Yes, always capable of beating any rider in any heat on any track is Cam and should draw confidence from it when he does.

And he got beaten by Oystercard and Thomsen in Heat 3, so any heat result can give a false impression. One Heat win does not make a swallow, or something.

Edited by macca56

Heeps as always been impressive on visits to the showground. Not afraid to go out wide and very quick. Would never say no if was offered to the panthers

• Like 1

I see MPT's average has finally gone past 7 so that will make him less attractive now.

Cam needs to stick with Rye and improve his gating.

• Like 2

I see MPT's average has finally gone past 7 so that will make him less attractive now.

Cam needs to stick with Rye and improve his gating.

I agree. MPT on a sub 6 point average would be a good signing, on that average... forget it. I'd rather have NBJ back on his sub 7 point average.

• Like 1

Looking at the greensheets, Morley and Heeps look a lot more attractive propositions for next year. Kennett's average has moved in the right direction too when looking at team building for next season. Unfortunately for the rest of this season though we'll have Lanham at reserve rather than Branford.

• Like 2

Looking at the greensheets, Morley and Heeps look a lot more attractive propositions for next year. Kennett's average has moved in the right direction too when looking at team building for next season. Unfortunately for the rest of this season though we'll have Lanham at reserve rather than Branford.

Doubt it'd make any difference against Newcastle

I agree. MPT on a sub 6 point average would be a good signing, on that average... forget it. I'd rather have NBJ back on his sub 7 point average.

NBJ...Unless he drops his pre season set up demands he won't be back at Rye

NBJ...Unless he drops his pre season set up demands he won't be back at Rye

What does that mean?

At this stage with a possible change in the make up of the leagues next season, ?,It is impossible to speculate on the make up of any sides at this time,,,

I reckon you will be EL next year

At this stage with a possible change in the make up of the leagues next season, ?,It is impossible to speculate on the make up of any sides at this time,,,

All speculation. Let's hope any silly notions of six rider teams and one big league are swiftly discarded. Fans want to look at possible team permutations over the winter it's natural and to be honest the team building rules for a season should be set a lot earlier than they are at present. The PL has had a 42.5 point limit for quite some time. To be honest it could be reduced for the sake of British Speedway and Brit only reserve rules implemented but as for making the PL a good product in its own right 42.5 has been working.

I reckon you will be EL next year

I hope not.