British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester V Poole, Monday 29th August @ 19:45

No, lets not.

Would like to remember jimmy saville for his work rather than what he got up to in his private life? I doubt it somehow.

The guy was a murderer, and a twisted one at that.

Well that's where we will differ on this one, I will remember him has a double British champion with a broken leg & my memories of the semi final at Oxford being lifted on to his bike

You really don't help yourself do you, numerous people have told you about your aggressive posting style but you just carry on regardless. Do you know what it's like reading posts about reporting folk, it almost makes me embarrassed to be a member of this forum, complete playground mentality and you have the nerve to ask someone else how old they are.

If you want to report someone just do it and keep your trap shut about it, why the need to announce it like a bloody 7 year old, grow up and stop infecting threads with your inane comments. Shovlar's report was a decent one imo but you had to dive in and start slagging him off like a dog with a bone.

It's clear there are people you don't get on with on this forum, so avoid them instead of following them around causing trouble.

Have a good luck through the thread and find where i have been aggressive??

Only when Pinny rears up with vile comments have i responded.

Oh and as for the reporting im happy to announce it every single time. Do you know why? Because im sick of the same individuals doing it to me. It is childish and pathetic but its been done 4 times to me and the people that reported had great pleasure in doing so and then mocking the fact i wasnt here.

I was reported and then banned for calling people numpty, clown and idiot, and these words obviously cut so deeply they reported it and enjoyed telling me so.

The same people then call me an idiot, moron and cock, then tell me i would have been better off running down my mums leg, and said my uncle groomed Mark Loram. Your telling me they dont deserve a ban but i did!! Sorry but im giving them back a taste of their own medicine

Have a good luck through the thread and find where i have been aggressive??

Only when Pinny rears up with vile comments have i responded.

Oh and as for the reporting im happy to announce it every single time. Do you know why? Because im sick of the same individuals doing it to me. It is childish and pathetic but its been done 4 times to me and the people that reported had great pleasure in doing so and then mocking the fact i wasnt here.

I was reported and then banned for calling people numpty, clown and idiot, and these words obviously cut so deeply they reported it and enjoyed telling me so.

The same people then call me an idiot, moron and cock, then tell me i would have been better off running down my mums leg, and said my uncle groomed Mark Loram. Your telling me they dont deserve a ban but i did!! Sorry but im giving them back a taste of their own medicine

Apologies, I was convinced you came in with a post about Shovlar's report on yesterday's meetings, telling us all how he was lying in his summary even though you were at neither meeting. That's posting in an aggressive style, trying to get the rise out of someone.

Anyway, it seems you can't appreciate what problems you cause, so we'll all just have to put up with any thread you get involved in becoming just like this one, completely off topic. I must learn to move on as soon as you stick your size 12s through the door because it's sure as hell downhill from that point on, you must feel really proud of yourself.

• Like 2

Gavan just loves dishing it out and cant take it back and goes running back to the mods like a baby.

Gavan just loves dishing it out and cant take it back and goes running back to the mods like a baby.

ah bless you little man.

Ive taken more than my fair share over the years and havent gone to the mods once. Now it just gets to the point where if its ok for others than its ok for me.

Bye

ah bless you little man.

Ive taken more than my fair share over the years and havent gone to the mods once. Now it just gets to the point where if its ok for others than its ok for me.

Bye

Bet you were the school grass as well werent you? Tell tale gavan.

Abuses others and constantly trolls Poole threads then when its done back, he doesnt like it. Wally

Apologies, I was convinced you came in with a post about Shovlar's report on yesterday's meetings, telling us all how he was lying in his summary even though you were at neither meeting. That's posting in an aggressive style, trying to get the rise out of someone.

Anyway, it seems you can't appreciate what problems you cause, so we'll all just have to put up with any thread you get involved in becoming just like this one, completely off topic. I must learn to move on as soon as you stick your size 12s through the door because it's sure as hell downhill from that point on, you must feel really proud of yourself.

ive included below my response to Shovlars match report below.

For sure im trying to wind him up, exactly what he does when posting which is ok for him but woe betide anyone doing it back

If you can find any form of aggression in my post below then please tell me

Love Shovlars match report. Because Belle Vue is a good track he was happy to lose there!!! Poole lost at Leicester because Poole riders lifted out of the gate lol. As good as Newman was at Belle Vue he was as poor at Leicester but no mention of that. Ellis struggles at 2 away from home although he has had a good season. Talks about losing Andersen as though that made a difference.... It did as Poole got 8 from 9 from his rides so it helped them last night. He states Pedersen made gates and rode mid track. Well why didn't he pass his set up on to the others, you know the Poole riders who kept lifting!! Or do the Poole boys not chat??. Totally biased match report blaming the track rather than the team. Plenty of teams have win at Leicester this season.

well ive read and reread it and nope im struggling to see anything aggressive in there. Or maybe i shouldnt say lol or call the report biased!!!

I merely commented on his report .............sorry must remember to agree with everything!

Is it wrong to say Hans may not have got 8 out of 9?

Is it wrong to say Newman was poor (oh and i praised him for his performance at Belle Vue)

Is it wrong to say Ellis struggles at 2 away from home? (and again i praised him for his good season)

Is it wrong to say if one rider (Pedersen) had the right set up then maybe he should have passed this on?

By all means you dont have to like my posts but dont just jump on the Gavan is aggressive bandwagon quoting a post that simply isnt

Bet you were the school grass as well werent you? Tell tale gavan.

Abuses others and constantly trolls Poole threads then when its done back, he doesnt like it. Wally

Havent abused you once but your obviously a tad precious

ive included below my response to Shovlars match report below.

For sure im trying to wind him up, exactly what he does when posting which is ok for him but woe betide anyone doing it back

If you can find any form of aggression in my post below then please tell me

well ive read and reread it and nope im struggling to see anything aggressive in there. Or maybe i shouldnt say lol or call the report biased!!!

I merely commented on his report .............sorry must remember to agree with everything!

Is it wrong to say Hans may not have got 8 out of 9?

Is it wrong to say Newman was poor (oh and i praised him for his performance at Belle Vue)

Is it wrong to say Ellis struggles at 2 away from home? (and again i praised him for his good season)

Is it wrong to say if one rider (Pedersen) had the right set up then maybe he should have passed this on?

By all means you dont have to like my posts but dont just jump on the Gavan is aggressive bandwagon quoting a post that simply isnt

stock-photo-a-man-banging-his-head-again

• Like 5

Shame were not talking about speedway anymore

Tends to happen when Gavan posts on threads.

Edit - I would give up trying to reason with Gavan, easier to get through to Starman tbh!

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

When i think back i joined this forum because it was a speedway forum. More and more these days i think it may have lost its way a little.

• Like 9

When i think back i joined this forum because it was a speedway forum. More and more these days i think it may have lost its way a little.

Its like a 4 Team Tournament. .......EastEnders v Coronation crap v Emmerdale v that other sh#te on Channel 4.

Anyway back to Speedway . The new track at Belle Vue as completely rekindled my love for the sport , not seen a bad meeting there all year , and Sunday against Poole was one of best ive seen since Hyde Road closed , ,._.One question, having never been there , why is Leicesters track so bad ? The shape ?

Edited by WestGorton1884

Anyway back to Speedway . The new track at Belle Vue as completely rekindled my love for the sport , not seen a bad meeting there all year , and Sunday against Poole was one of best ive seen since Hyde Road closed , ,._.One question, having never been there , why is Leicesters track so bad ? The shape ?

Think you need to edit your post once more, it was Monday when Poole rode into town. ;)

• Like 1