British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton V Poole. Elb. 5/9/17

has hans said he is out for the rest of the season not yet but it looks very much so who will we sign foe the play offs

And now buzz is apparently Injured so r/r operates for him

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

With new averages coming into operation which sees Brady Kurtz and Bjarne Pedersen on an equal figure Ford has elected to drop Kurtz into the reserve berth and elevate Pedersen, who recorded a number of big scores during his tenure in the basement position, back into the team. "I believe Brady will benefit more from the reserve option. Hopefully Bjarne's has convinced himself that he can score points still and so moving him back into the main body of the team makes more sense."

Matt Ford making up his own rules? If two riders are tied then they go in the order of the last GSAs. So Bjarne has to stay in reserve for now.

All the best to Buckz at this horrible time, I'm sure a broken nail accoriding to Matt Fraud is a season ender, especially when a Pole is riding around Wolves.

• Like 2

Here comes another page out of the M F school of rule manipulation...who can we get in the team..you have got to give it to him...he has no scruples!

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

• Like 1

Rotten luck for Buzz after having the race of the night on Thursday.

Glad I am at the other endnof the country. It's going to be a massacre.

16.3.1. In any declaration where 2 or more riders hold an identical MA (i.e. cannot be determined by a 3rd or more decimal point) then the (re) Declaration must nominate the hierarchical order, except that where riders have a previous MA, then the higher placed rider from the previous issue shall retain the higher position.

Is this on Sky?

no thank god.

Looking at the two teams, Wolves should hit 60.

Is this on Sky?

No, I think the next meeting is Poole - Kings Lynn on wed, shame really as tomorrows will be more interesting, but both will be a bit one sided.

• Like 2

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

Have to feel for Poole. Two out of form riders now injured. They will struggle now without Buzz usual 5 from 5 rides 😂

Lucky for them that they can use the in form Tungate on Wednesday.

Brings back memories of the out of form North suddenly being missing last year

Good luck Wolves 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82

16.3.1. In any declaration where 2 or more riders hold an identical MA (i.e. cannot be determined by a 3rd or more decimal point) then the (re) Declaration must nominate the hierarchical order, except that where riders have a previous MA, then the higher placed rider from the previous issue shall retain the higher position.

So Ford is not bending rules at all.. he is flat out breaking them?

• Like 3

Lets all laugh at the same old crap that Poole and Matt Ford try every season. Buck shock horror is injured!!! Oh just at the time he has to go to a track he can't get round! Ford then blatantly wants to break the rules and move Kurtz to reserve! Every season the mob on the south coast use trick after trick to con their way to the title. Let's hope the cheats don't prosper

• Like 2