British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedway28

Mildenhall Vs Eastbourne 4th September

Looking forward to this. Is Ellis available for Eastbourne? Lost out to Halsey in heat 1 at West Row last time but can't see that happening again. Anyway know the reserves for both sides? Would be good to see Brennan and Jenkins head to head.

Ellis is available but aren't Peterborough riding and hasn't Halsey signed for them?

I presume that means Peterborough get first call then? Doubt there'll many guest options with a lot of meeting scheduled for Sunday.

I presume that means Peterborough get first call then? Doubt there'll many guest options with a lot of meeting scheduled for Sunday.

you would be strong enough with r/r but is Hughes back yet?

Should not be a problem, Bewley, Perry, Shanes, Chessell, Priest and Wilson all free but my money would be on Bewley.

Now they wouldn't use Chessell would they

• Like 1

How does Wilson go round Mildenhall? Think Eastbourne could be on for a 4 point win here maybe second place is in touching distance if Kent don't get a win at Stoke todag

Apparently mildenhall currently have no reserves either...

Mildenhall lost by some margin.

Hope that means less nonsense coming from mouths of those i/c at West Row.

Well it was my first trip to a speedway meeting and though Mildenhall lost I thoroughly enjoyed the event. Some spectacular incidents including a rider and bike vanishing from view under the air fence and an Eastbourne rider winning on his backside not on his bike!

Mildenhall lost by some margin.

Hope that means less nonsense coming from mouths of those i/c at West Row.

It was a very understrength Mildenhall team that started the meeting yesterday, matters being made worse by Danny Halsey's 3 falls in 3 rides.

To be fair to Eastbourne, they ruthlessly exploited those weaknesses with Ellis Perks, in particular, impressing.

I am not such what 'nonsense' you are referring to but Kevin Jolly's honesty on the Fen Tigers facebook page prompted me to travel to this meeting.

It was a very understrength Mildenhall team that started the meeting yesterday, matters being made worse by Danny Halsey's 3 falls in 3 rides.

To be fair to Eastbourne, they ruthlessly exploited those weaknesses with Ellis Perks, in particular, impressing.

I am not such what 'nonsense' you are referring to but Kevin Jolly's honesty on the Fen Tigers facebook page prompted me to travel to this meeting.

Take your pick of the nonsense that has come out of the Fens this season