British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

Wild cards - Nicki, Zagar, Emil, and I would like to see Milik in there but doubt it. If not Milik then Janowski.

If Zagar gets a card then Magic must get one. Same points and won a GP.

If Zagar gets a card then Magic must get one. Same points and won a GP.

Yes but there are already a number of Poles qualified.

I get a feeling boring Hampel will get the nod, with Nicki, Emil and Zagar.

I get a feeling boring Hampel will get the nod, with Nicki, Emil and Zagar.

DOUBT it... if you can have four Poles then Janowski will surely get it

On form this year Laguta is probably the only other outsider that might have a genuine claim that I can think of.

Assuming you mean Grigorij, he's the one addition I think would make the series more exciting and would welcome with open arms. Emil would be an added attraction ( I never said that in public :P ) , as would, obviously, Nicki P.

I never think the selectors pick the best four until last year which I just about agreed on.

This next year is a tricky one also because I would think you have to pick Zagar and Janowski as they both missed out by one point, but you have Sayfutdinov who now wants a place along with Nicki Pedersen who was out injured for a few meetings and only one Dane plus Jarek Hampel who in my opinion like Sayfutdinov should really go for through the qualifying system.

I cannot see anyone else unless Pedersen doesn't get the pick and someone younger like Kildemand or Jespen Jensen is picked but I think its finally goodbye to AJ and Harris.

On form this season I'd say the four would be emil laguta nicki and kk.

But in terms of who deserves the spot, find it hard to see past the obvious 4 of zagar janowski nicki and emil.

Assuming bsi don't make any strange wildcard choices, that's an excellent lin up.

Matej, Magic, Nicki and Emil for me. Feel sorry for Jarek, but it would be very tough on Magic if he didn't get a pick after missing out by just one point.

You would have to feel sorry for Janowski if he is over looked for a wild card in favour of Hampel, true it was injury that took Hampels GP spot away from him but I haven't seen anything in his comeback meetings that would suggest he would be competitive at SGP level, if there is to be another Pole in the GP`s then surely Janowski has a better shout than Hampel.

Guest Scunny2012

😯

Edited by Scunny2012

Tough deciaions to be made and while I sympathise with Zagar and Janowski missing out by a point I would like to see Emil, G Laguta, a race fit Hampel and of course Nicki P back to liven things up,

Liven things up! Oh dear!

That was a very enjoyable meeting again. The racing on temporary tracks this season has been excellent - the best I can recall. Have they nailed the track prep, is it because the line up was strong and evenly matched, or other factors?

• Like 1

That was a very enjoyable meeting again. The racing on temporary tracks this season has been excellent - the best I can recall. Have they nailed the track prep, is it because the line up was strong and evenly matched, or other factors?

Is that in some way connected to 'Wildcards'?

• Like 1