British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

SAT behind her at Teterow and she spent most of the meeting taking a selfie VIDEO :mad:

PHILIPPE sat behind her at Teterow and he spent most of the meeting watching her taking a selfie VIDEO

If he didn't, how can he justify his comment?

PHILIPPE sat behind her at Teterow and he spent most of the meeting watching her taking a selfie VIDEO

WHAT are you getting at? I never said I spent most of the meeting watching her. She was directly in front of me so could hardly avoid her taking selfie videos while I was looking at the racing.

GOTCHA :lol::lol:

Phil any news on if G Laguta was ever taken into consideration or if he'll do the qualifiers next year?

Phil any news on if G Laguta was ever taken into consideration or if he'll do the qualifiers next year?

I THINK he was taken into consideration but he has always declined to take part in the qualifiers. Will have to wait see whether than changes.

I THINK he was taken into consideration but he has always declined to take part in the qualifiers. Will have to wait see whether than changes.

Why should he do the qualifiers when others doesn't have to?

Why should he do the qualifiers when others doesn't have to?

HE doesn't have to but unlike others including Sayfytdinov doesn't have an irrefutable claim to a wild card.

• Like 1

WHAT are you getting at? I never said I spent most of the meeting watching her. She was directly in front of me so could hardly avoid her taking selfie videos while I was looking at the racing.

SO you were multitasking!

SO you were multitasking!

AS you are doubtless aware, she is unmissable especially when holding up her iPhone in front of her face just a few inches away. . I was very tempted to lean forward and get in on the act but Nicki might not have approved.

Here is the article: http://www.jv.dk/artikel/2411935

Bjerre says that the wild cards are good riders and that Emil belongs in the GP but Bjerre also asks "why Emil doesn't have to go through the qualifiers like the rest of us"?,

The issue Bjerre is upset about is that he isn't one of the qualified reserves despite that he finished 4th in the GP Challenge.

He is also upset about that Kildemand was selected as the first reserve ahead of him (KB). KB says that PK won his first GP

this season but that PK really haven't achieved much since.

Emil is a better rider than Bjerre and belongs in the GP. But Bjerre is absolutely right, Emil should be qualifying.

• Like 1

AS you are doubtless aware, she is unmissable especially when holding up her iPhone in front of her face just a few inches away. . I was very tempted to lean forward and get in on the act but Nicki might not have approved.

;)

The correct wildcards but Emil really should have done the qualifiers.

• Like 1

No time for proper lighting, hair and make up. :lol:

No time for proper lighting, hair and make up. :lol:

PHILIPPE'S hair and make up are never less than perfect :)