British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

Pedersen, Iversen. guaranteed .

If BSI continue with Slovenia then add Zagar.

If the Russians don't want to play ball the how about Robert Lambert if he wins World u21.

It would balance up BSI's quota system perfectly.

Remember where you heard it first.

Pedersen, Iversen. guaranteed .

If BSI continue with Slovenia then add Zagar.

If the Russians don't want to play ball the how about Robert Lambert if he wins World u21.

It would balance up BSI's quota system perfectly.

Remember where you heard it first.

ZAGAR as a wild card at Krsko only would satisfy BSI regarding Slovenia. Don't sense any great appetite to put him back in. Lambert far too inexperienced and would do his career more harm than good.

ZAGAR as a wild card at Krsko only would satisfy BSI regarding Slovenia. Don't sense any great appetite to put him back in. Lambert far too inexperienced and would do his career more harm than good.

Agree about Zagar and Lambert. If IMG do what they have done to justify there Wild Card selections in previous years then they will include the Swedish and British Champion!

Have to agree with you.

Agree about Zagar and Lambert. If IMG do what they have done to justify there Wild Card selections in previous years then they will include the Swedish and British Champion!

DON'T think that will come into it this year.

• Like 1

If Lindbäck continues like this, Lindgren will overtake him, Bjerre will be in and Lindbäck will be in a need of a wild card.

Emil should be in the GPs

im sorry not even an argument

It is an argument (or debate) if somebody disagrees, and I do on principle, he walked away from them so he can jolly well qualify. But that said, he's a top rider (I don't think he's quite good as people think he is), so if he is selected I would be fascinated to see how he does.

Not read thread fully.

Nicki

Emil (reluctantly)

Hampel if he wants it.

One other.

I agree that Sayfutdinov will be an added attraction to SGP but he chose, for what ever reason, to leave the series, I think now he has decided to return he should do the qualifiers as I think it would be unfair on other riders who have tried season after season to qualify. I accept that at times the qualification system can be a mine field but that applies to all the riders competing.

Remind me if Tai qualified or got a wild card. :cheers:

I seem to think he received a wild card having been in the series (failing to qualify), missing the qualifiers in subsequent season's and BSI decided we needed another Brit in the series alongside Harris.

If the beer hasn't clouded my memory are you saying Tai shouldn't be in the series (or has been an added attraction to SGP).

Back to the beer.

• Like 2

If Lindbäck continues like this, Lindgren will overtake him, Bjerre will be in and Lindbäck will be in a need of a wild card.

I don't know how pally Lindback and Lindgren are, but hopefully they can sort something out between them to spare us all a year of Bjerre in the gp's. :wink:

• Like 1

PLEASE NOT BJERRE

I guess for the sake of the GP series we're all Antonio Lindback and Puk fans for the next two GPs!

Harsh on zagar if he makes top 10.

Has Iversen had wildcards before? Seem to remember him always around 9th/10th? Could be my memory though. Also, don't want to see Kildemand in there again, don't rate him. Pedersen is certain to get one.

I believe the rule currently states that top3 from the challenge qualifies, nothing else. Edited by f-s-p