British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole Elb 12/09/16 Sky Meeting

Well done Durno, done us again. Cook clearly touched the tapes and Buckowski gets excluded!

That's how I saw it.

Well this track has loads of passing. First corner settles the race only holder can pass.

Jacobs managed it.

Suprised Durno hasn't excluded Newman for Jacobs going through the tapes.

Well this track has loads of passing. First corner settles the race only holder can pass.

We are only 3 heats in. I think the track looks good

Newman looks a shadow of the rider he was. 2,0,0 so far. Really surprised how he has stalled. Should be scoring lots at reserve

Edited by mdmc82

Being mullered out of the starts like we were at Swindon.

Tatum is only mentioning Poole riders he's all over them like a rash what a t**t

WHAT are you on? Been extolling the virtues of the Worrell brothers, Nicholls and Jacobs to mention just four.

WHAT are you on? Been extolling the virtues of the Worrell brothers, Nicholls and Jacobs to mention just four.

It was a ridiculous comment.

Would help if we could gate tonight. Shocking over the first 20 metres.

Buck was crap on bank holiday, and crap tonight.

Why does Pearson feel the need to constantly explain the dingly dangly do day double point rule? You never hear footie commentators explain the off side rule!

It's no wonder Buczkowski real away average is just over 5, I'm just surprised it's so high.

Pants on a track he should excel on.

• Like 1

Mr Shouty pleased to announce that Woffy had won a race at Monmore Green

He's just said he's winning RACES

No he's not - not yet anyway

Bomber has just beaten the World Champion

Any chance of a heads up, Nige?

I think shouty man 1 & 2 have a point about not having a dirt deflector on for the full race

• Like 1

Was hoping for a real ding dong meeting but Belle Vue are just killing us out the start and we are not getting a sniff. Not Belle Vue's fault they are slaughtering us. We are chasing shadows.

Think its fair to say that the Belle Vue riders saying they have no home advantage is the biggest load of guff. Lol!

I think shouty man 1 & 2 have a point about not having a dirt deflector on for the full race

Nope. 10.32.1 states if a DD becomes inoperative during a race it will not result in a DQ

• Like 1

Why does Pearson feel the need to constantly explain the dingly dangly do day double point rule? You never hear footie commentators explain the off side rule!

BECAUSE most people watching soccer are soccer fans ... speedway on Sky attracts thousands of casual viewers.