British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers V Rye House - 12/9

Who would you like in the side Next season MF? The bjerre brothers to spearhead?

• Like 1

Who would you like in the side Next season MF? The bjerre brothers to spearhead?

The Bjerre Brothers and Hansen would be a great start

Surely your best hope of the play offs is to send your expensively assembled side and go to Edinburgh and win. I can't believe the BSPA won't force them to ride you before the deadline. Would mean the league is a total farce if they don't.

I believe Peterborough were offered this Friday and turned it down. If true I don't understand it at all as you say 4 points are armadale would actually put them above the monarchs and into the play offs for sure. Sheffield should beat scunny and Newcastle are going to run out of meetings so won't finish 2nd and therefore nothing really to race for at Ipswich.

Monarchs planning permission is 1 meeting a week and won't run on off night on Saturday. So unless they organise something for monday it's not going to happen and the big signing on fees for the big gun is wasted.

Always thought MF was an idiot with one screw loose, but now I doubt if it has anything to screw together! A pile of nonsense & not one word of sympathy for the injured riders or the fact that it was an injury that gifted them a win.

• Like 1

The Bjerre Brothers and Hansen would be a great start

Knowing we have a speedway club next season would be a start for me..I'm getting a dejavu of the season where Frost gave the team a too late season revamp only to miss the play offs and then throw the towel in..I really hope that is not the case this time because in Ged we trust.👊

Do you build a team that can win all home meetings which may not get you a play off place, or a team that could get points on the road but may lose a couple at home? Which could make the play offs

Didn't get to hear the extent of Cameron's injuries apart from concussion. Anyone have any info?

Didn't get to hear the extent of Cameron's injuries apart from concussion. Anyone have any info?

Muscle injury to the leg I think with nothing broken was what Tarzan reported?

Thanks. Concussion alone means he misses the next three meetings

YOU ARE THE MANAGER

Rider 1 has scored 2 gifted points plus another against an out of his depth reserve and has been off the pace all night

Rider 2 has scored 10 points including 3 wins, one of them against the previously unbeaten home favourite and captain.

Rider 1 is due up in heat 14. You are 3 points ahead away from home.

Do you....

A. Keep rider 1 in the heat on the off chance he has the race of his life?

Or...

B. Replace him with rider B?

Answers on a postcard to:

Peter Schroeck

Rye House Team Manager

Rye House Stadium

Rye Road

Hoddesdon

Herts

EN11 0EH

When logic was questioned I was always told that you don't know what goes on in the pits :shock:

When logic was questioned I was always told that you don't know what goes on in the pits :shock:

Absolute bolloxios in this case. I can't think of any reason why Branford shouldn't have replaced Morley in heat 14, unless his bike wasn't ready.

A savvy team manager would've made Morley miss the 2 minutes giving Branford time to sort out any issues.

He is ok and on his way back to Kesgrave now.

Concussion so ruled out for however long and, as he is not wanted by certain fans at Rye House, he may as well go home now and spend his 21st Birthday back in Perth rather than over here. Funnily enough, you don't know what you got til its gone.....

I understand that Robbo dropped a chain which forced him and Cam down. Robbo excluded as Primary (chain) Cause of the stoppage, but what do I know as so many people on here keep telling me...?

Fingers crossed for Cam. Hope it not too bad.

As above buddy. Bruv will see him in a while, though Cam will be like a bear with a sore head (no, not funny I know but couldn't resist and I know he won't mind.bless him. I don't know, he eventually gets another Heat 15 and is well up for it and.... sums the young lads luck up really. Where would he be now if it wasn't for those horrible wrist injuries....? And still not 21 yet. You forget that he flew over here as a 15yo to pursue his dream.

• Like 2

Not sure who these fans are? but I think Cam more than delivered this season (last year half a season at reserve and second string at Ipswich, this year 3rd heat leader all year)

Strange night, before I thought we would be lucky to get 40, after three heats I thought we would be lucky to get 30 yet after the heat 14 (even if Morley is the "face that fits" I would have used Branford above Lanham) atrocious decision we were then on for the 3-3 in heat 15. Left confused but overall actually disappointed.