British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers V Rye House - 12/9

He'll be promoting a team in the North East next year

Need a bit better source than a couple of BSF punters.

Well it's all I heard all night last night that's for sure, obviously just a rumour though

Cook, Bjerre, Ostergaard - good starting 3 !!!

Cook, Bjerre, Ostergaard - good starting 3 !!!

2 !

Well it's all I heard all night last night that's for sure, obviously just a rumour though

I heard it too :lol:

This was supposed to be the breakthrough season for cookie in poland,sweden,denmark aswell as becoming a top el rider and apart from a few meetings for the panthers hes really come up short unfortunately. Next season will be a tough test for him he will need to regroup and really push on as feel hes stood still this year possibly gone backwards.

Another season at edinburgh is the last thing he needs if he wants to improve to much of a home track advantage imo

So Ged Rathbone to promote Redcar? So where does that leave Panthers? Another hokey cokey winter ahead

I've spoken to Cook at EOES and he's made it clear that he wants to be back at the Panthers.

So Ged Rathbone to promote Redcar? So where does that leave Panthers? Another hokey cokey winter ahead

I'm sure there won't be a shortage of takers for our club, we're a massive club.

I've also got £16k in my savings account so I'd be prepared to help the club out.

Edited by Morrissey Fan
  • Like 1