British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Hi all......sorry if I've missed it, how come people are saying it won't be Cameron Heeps?

Hi all......sorry if I've missed it, how come people are saying it won't be Cameron Heeps?

Ipswich bound

Wouldn't BWD with his background on large tracks in new Zealand be more suited than heeps at the showground anyway??

Maybe, but Heeps has seen the EOES alot more, I'd be happy with either, but with Heeps likely to be at Ippo, I just hope to god BWD is ours......

We'd be left 0.73 under the limit. I'd go for Todd Kurtz for BWD.

Starke? He hasn't exactly been prolific around the showground mind. Wright has been better as has Allen

its not all about how riders ride at home

sometimes riders are signed for back up away and hope they improve on the home track

Meetings at the showground 2016

Bradley Wilson-Dean - 4+1 riding at 2 and 8+1 riding at 6

Paul Starke - 7+1 and 6 both riding at 4 and 1 in the fours semi

Jack Holder scored 8 in the league meeting riding at 5 and 11 in the 4's final on top of 8 in the semi final

Edited by Flappy

And they both looked a lot better than points suggested. Also they will be valuable assets away from home as we don't solely ride around the EOES

And they both looked a lot better than points suggested. Also they will be valuable assets away from home as we don't solely ride around the EOES

Winning at home has to be the first priority.

Edited by Flappy

Winning at home has to be the first priority.

and it will with riders like Holder/Hansen/Lambert and Ully, you need the right blend, Starke and BWD (if him) will get going, and also be a force away from home.

Jake Allen over Starke any day of the week. Allen will improve whilst Starke wont. Charles Wright instead of Allen is the next best option.

Starke significantly upped his game in both leagues this year and is highly rated by many.

and it will with riders like Holder/Hansen/Lambert and Ully, you need the right blend, Starke and BWD (if him) will get going, and also be a force away from home.

Hope you're right, but had a quick look at their away meetings and there is one double figure score between them both away from home. Both scored very heavily at Somerset.

Is it by pure chance how, Emil is joining a British club on Monday and we are making signings in the morning??

Panthers twitter:

The next two pieces of the 2017 jigsaw are falling into place. Keep a look out for announcements in the morning #speedway #pantherspride

Edited by Panther1997