British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

If anyones interested ive got two Peterborough race jackets for sale as im moving overseas ive started a thread in the for sale general section under memoribilia . One Jason Crump & One Mick Poole

e-bay auction would be much more fun. Personally I'd keep them, can't take up that much room. Two bits of quality history if ever there was such a thing.

• Like 2

e-bay auction would be much more fun. Personally I'd keep them, can't take up that much room. Two bits of quality history if ever there was such a thing.

It will take a good offer for me to part with them for sure two pure legends of the Panthers , ebay screw you for the final auction fee these days not as cheap to sell on there no more, Jasons has the press studed name on back but the week before I got It some git nicked the number 1 from it out his van , I ended up with the number 7 instead.

crumpy @ 7 . no wonder you lot had a great team in those years . see pm

It will take a good offer for me to part with them for sure two pure legends of the Panthers , ebay screw you for the final auction fee these days not as cheap to sell on there no more, Jasons has the press studed name on back but the week before I got It some git nicked the number 1 from it out his van , I ended up with the number 7 instead.

I bet it was Sullivan who nicked it 😁

Yeah on a 2pt ave as well #1992

Good job that the internet wasn't in use as today, can you imagine the fallout from that :D

Where you moving to anyway, anywhere nice?

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

I bet it was Sullivan who nicked it 😁

I thought it was just the press studded number taken but on looking again it was the whole jacket that must of been taken as the number isnt a studded swap job, he used this replacement jacket for the last few meetings and as I had sponsored the jacket for the season I was given this instead complete with his studded name .

Good job that the internet wasn't in use as today, can you imagine the fallout from that :D

Where you moving to anyway, anywhere nice?

Easter & Oakes knew he was british !! Well for one season anyway. Swindon then got the aussie version!!

Moving to Florida .

mind out for them there gators !

We'll soon be having a 4TT, Coventry, Reading, Oxford, Cradley very sad times when four of the greatest are no longer around.

• Like 3

Just seen a piture from todays practice.

Perfect camber looks great.

Will the inside line be identical? Looks like with the work thats been done there could be options if it was wanted.

Am I right in thinking that there is no kerb due to showground not allowing one?

• Like 1

Just seen a piture from todays practice.

Perfect camber looks great.

Will the inside line be identical? Looks like with the work thats been done there could be options if it was wanted.

Am I right in thinking that there is no kerb due to showground not allowing one?

Not sure about allowance from showground management you could well be correct as there as never been a kerb from day 1 in 1970 just a white line strip.

Not sure about allowance from showground management you could well be correct as there as never been a kerb from day 1 in 1970 just a white line strip.

There has been a so-called kerb for many years, but it becomes overgrown . Now and again it reappears after a lot of tidying up!

It's not really a kerb though as it's level with the shale, but it is concrete kerbstones

• Like 1

I see Poole are supporting the Peterborough stance of refusing to sign the necessary paperwork for Jack Holder to have priority to race for Torun!!

A bit late in the day - but a strong move nevertheless.

• Like 1

I see Poole are supporting the Peterborough stance of refusing to sign the necessary paperwork for Jack Holder to have priority to race for Torun!!

A bit late in the day - but a strong move nevertheless.

Putting the Polish paperwork issue to one side, why have Panthers signed a rider who is already committed to riding in Poland on Sundays when their race day is also Sunday?