British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

I've had a word with Ged regarding your request and his reply went something like this: "I have got better things to do with my life than bother about what people are writing on internet forums. From personal experience I know how much nonsense and tripe appears on these sites. They are full of garbage and you can waste your life sitting reading it." - I told him that that was a touch unfair given that most posters are generally sensible, however, we agreed that you were an exception so you'll have to use the grey stuff between your ears, meaning that the meeting will go ahead as planned.

well, at least he took the time to give you a pretty detailed answer ;) Edited by ruffdiamond

well, at least he took the time to give you a pretty detailed answer ;)

Always worth the effort with me, saves a lot of grief :)

• Like 1

thought Workington would have plenty of ideas if they still had Ian Thomas' little black book

• Like 1

I've had a word with Ged regarding your request and his reply went something like this: "I have got better things to do with my life than bother about what people are writing on internet forums. From personal experience I know how much nonsense and tripe appears on these sites. They are full of garbage and you can waste your life sitting reading it." - I told him that that was a touch unfair given that most posters are generally sensible, however, we agreed that you were an exception so you'll have to use the grey stuff between your ears, meaning that the meeting will go ahead as planned.

Rigsby.. as if Ged would give one little iota of sh!te what you thought!

#deludedmoron

#friendofsausagefingers

Rigsby.. as if Ged would give one little iota of sh!te what you thought!

#deludedmoron

#friendofsausagefingers

The usual diplomatic contribution. It's actually mostly a quote by your mate Hans Andersen, probably penned by your bigger mate Mick Bratley. It was in jest to what I thought was the no.1 forum idiot but I'd forgotten about you so good timing :t:

Edited by Crump99

Lambo the saviour is back but we can't use him for our next 2 meetings as Carr was signed for 28 days or whatever.😬

Lambo the saviour is back but we can't use him for our next 2 meetings as Carr was signed for 28 days or whatever.😬

he shouldve retired and then come back - just 14 days for that 😜
  • Like 1

Doolan guests for BWD Friday

Harris is missing v Workington - surely that'll be a call to Danny King to guest? Or get Jack on the phone to his brother 😂😂

Harris is missing v Workington - surely that'll be a call to Danny King to guest? Or get Jack on the phone to his brother 😂😂

Gutted..no Harris again..we really need the 4 points at Worky.

Harris is missing v Workington - surely that'll be a call to Danny King to guest? Or get Jack on the phone to his brother

You should do the website, it might then be accurate. If that's the case then buggered why it doesn't appear in today's news item.