British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Sharing riders. What riders they going to share with you? It won't be Polish riders unless you move back to top league. Maybe he should have his licence stripped, but on a suspended basis for 3 years.

What does need to happen though, is a punishment set in stone for if it ever happens again for anyone.

Edited by baldyman

promotion play offs and cup finals shouldnt be sqeezed into the last week of October to placate those unable to sort themselves out before a set date known at the start of the season

You wouldn't be saying that if Ipswich had a series of rain offs. October is a considerably warmer month in general than March when the season starts btw.

You wouldn't be saying that if Ipswich had a series of rain offs. October is a considerably warmer month in general than March when the season starts btw.

We've had 2 or 3 and also a couple of blank reserved dates as the completion of the cup is a joke.

There is the double issue of a rain off being against Sheffield and needing to ride them also in the cup but we have got on and arranged as best as possible.

Extending the deadline just compresses all the problems for meetings that should be the pinnacle of the season.

I don't come on here very often but I've just trawled through pages of absolute codswallop, at the end of the day one rider doesn't make a team. We did win that competition without Jack Holder. Mr Lambert was more swing for Newcastle but people neglected that fact!! I'm sure going forward that the team as a whole could win meetings without Holder. I went to the meetings during the winter and was relieved to hear that Ged was prepared to take on the mess that Mick Horton had left. I really would love for Mr Chapman to visit the Showground and see the crowds involved that are happy to pay their hard earned money to see their Panthers week in week out.

• Like 1

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Like 1

no tv schedule to worry about in Championship so dates should be moveable

As has been stated that's not quite the case, dates are not movable the question has been raised several times.

Cut off is the 18th September so league table establishing the top four in order will be done then, clearly whether all matches are completed or not.

IMO we have been shafted by management and Holder, tomorrows team is something we should be ashamed of.

Tomorows team? We don't even know it yet!

Apart from Jorgenson for Bomber

So Torun have avoided relegation thanks to us.

Feels amazing that a young lad riding for Peterborough is now one of Torun's best riders.

Hope we keep him for next year!

Peterborough speedway has turned into a shambles lately, that's my opinion and don't care what anyone else thinks. These teams we keep using are a joke and short changing speedway fans who go along to watch them, self inflicted by our short sighted management. Our next home meeting, no Harris or Holder again, I really am becoming despondent with a team I have supported for many years, why should the fans make the effort!!

• Like 7

Peterborough speedway has turned into a shambles lately, that's my opinion and don't care what anyone else thinks. These teams we keep using are a joke and short changing speedway fans who go along to watch them, self inflicted by our short sighted management. Our next home meeting, no Harris or Holder again, I really am becoming despondent with a team I have supported for many years, why should the fans make the effort!!

How do you know the full circumstances...

What if Torun had offered us a blank cheque?

The club is in a stable financial position, we're on track to make a healthy profit this year.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

The club is in a stable financial position, we're on track to make a healthy profit this year.

I know everything

• Like 1

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 2