British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Doubt it.

Another who generally scores double figures around peterborough and is on the up

you will win the league with the 14 riders you are about to sign .

• Like 1

Rumoured where BCD? He's cropped up on one or two wishful line ups on the Ipswich thread but he's also been on just about every other clubs too.

Our end of season party for one but I had heard it before from someone else.

• Like 1

BigCatDiary :)

Should have known better thought it was reference to a rider , my apologies Big Cat Diary.

you will win the league with the 14 riders you are about to sign .

Do I detect a bit of jealousy creeping in already , never mind we'll make sure there's 7 left for Worky

[quote name="New era Panthers" post="2879381"

Do I detect a bit of jealousy creeping in already , never mind we'll make sure there's 7 left for Worky

He wants KKH back

Here is a name nobody has mentioned NICK MORRIS.

Nick is a squad member in Poland for Wroclaw but Nick never gets a ride in Poland. Nick wants to Double up next season.

Would love to see him back if his average fits within the team , very unlucky to be replaced in IMO.

I think u are on about Ashley Morris?... though he definitely deserves more of a mention than Nick Morris.

Great news!..earnt his place with superb guest appearances and he has something special about him too.. a real character.. the type that makes kids wanna come back to speedway...my only concern is the dreaded Polish league..who has priority?

Was always going to be the first signing for this season, a real crowd pleaser, a bargain average to have at home.