British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Monday 12th At 7.30pm Newcastle Diamonds V Workington Comets Premier League

A good away win on Friday at Plymouth makes 3rd place in the league table our own.
Turning now to our next home match which is not on Sunday due to the PLRC. We entertain Workington on Monday at 7.30

Newcastle

Steve Worrall

Victor Palovaara

Matej Kus

Ludvig Lindgren

Robert Lambert

Ashley Morris

Danny Phillips

Workington

Ricky Wells

Mason Campton
Kenneth Hansen
Rasmus Jensen
Claus Vissing
Adam Roynon
Matt Williamson

As usual, if you hear of any changes please let us know. Ruthless picked up a knock at Plymouth so he is a ? for the PLRC as well as Mondays home match against the Comets. I hope he will be ok for saturday at the PLRC

It is Sunday for the plrc is worall not missing as belle vie are riding unless it is re-arranged fixture.lets hope Workington win tonight against Glasgow then it will be all to ride for on Monday as Workington might be up for it more

It is Sunday for the plrc is worall not missing as belle vie are riding unless it is re-arranged fixture.lets hope Workington win tonight against Glasgow then it will be all to ride for on Monday as Workington might be up for it more

They are also riding against Swindon on Wednesday, so one of them must be a re-arranged fixture, but I don't know which one!

Just to complicate things - this is a re-arranged fixture as well of course - so I presume Belle Vue will have first call on him. So it looks like a guest at 1 and R/R at 2.

Edited by Steve Park

er , didnt danny king go missing because he had an overseas booking last year ....?

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Best chance of Workington to get something here and get them into the playoffs . Hope they do get in . I would like as many Northern tracks in

Best chance of Workington to get something here and get them into the playoffs . Hope they do get in . I would like as many Northern tracks in

Surely you're not saying you want them to beat your own team :nono: They won't get anything anyway apart from going back to Cumbria with zero points.

Edited by acclennell
  • Like 1

Don't want us to lose just like them in playoff s they can by beating Glasgow and Somerset and taking a point at Newscastle

They are also riding against Swindon on Wednesday, so one of them must be a re-arranged fixture, but I don't know which one!

Just to complicate things - this is a re-arranged fixture as well of course - so I presume Belle Vue will have first call on him. So it looks like a guest at 1 and R/R at 2.

Steve and Victor definitely missing for this one. Two guests booked.

According to twitter Robert Lambert has withdrawn from the PLRC and is replaced by Oostergard

Was he injured at Plymouth as he missed heat 15 as well?

and will he be fit for Monday?

REIGNING PLRC Champ Ulrich Ostergaard will get the chance to defend his crown tomorrow after Rob Lambert was forced to withdraw.

Edited by toontrader

I believe he took a knock during heat 13 at Plymouth. If he's not fit on Monday the only option is rider replacement, but everyone is eligible to take a ride.

Glasgow has unfortunately taken full points from Workington tonight, so making second in the league much more difficult.

Our patched up side needs to take full points from a likely fired up Comets side.

• Like 1

Don't want us to lose just like them in playoff s they can by beating Glasgow and Somerset and taking a point at Newscastle

After the way some of their fans on this board went on about RL I hope they don't.

Glasgow has unfortunately taken full points from Workington tonight, so making second in the league much more difficult.

Our patched up side needs to take full points from a likely fired up Comets side.

I still say Glasgow are our biggest threat in the Play Off and likewise I think we are their biggest threat.