British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

According, I think, to Kevin Jolly of Mildenhall in last weeks Star NL clubs aren't allowed to have assets. That's why he was so peeved when Bewley rode against Mildenhall for Belle Vue when Edinburgh had a home match especially since he did them a favour by going there on that particular day and had to use a guest as his No.1was on holiday.

a guest for a rider 'on holiday' ??? ;)

I understand that but I also question, with Robert particularly, will they want to ride in the PL or abroad? Maybe they'll only do EL in this country next year

Might I gently remind you the Elite League is no more thank goodness. Actually - the Premier League doesn't exist any longer either.

It would be very difficult for me to think of a bigger misnomer than 'Elite' all things considered.

Edited by The White Knight

Might I gently remind you the Elite League is no more thank goodness. Actually - the Premier League doesn't exist any longer either.

It would be very difficult for me to think of a bigger misnomer than 'Elite' all things considered.

Pedantic :P Sorry, it's easy to forget, especially when I've been calling it EL and PL for a few years, but I'm sure you knew what I meant :)

• Like 1

a guest for a rider 'on holiday' ??? ;)

In the NL yes. Mildenhall were fined for cancelling a meeting against Cradley when they discovered that Cradley were using a guest (who had scored 13points ish two weeks previous) for a rider who said he didn't have a Bike!!! Anything goes in the NL apparently!!

• Like 1

This is my opinion its going to be Worrall,lambert,r wells,rose,morris,philips and another if am wrong you can shoot me after mon.

Ave had good info on that cant reveal my source.

lindgren going to Edinburgh and they have s////t on mr kus so that's my info but as ave said if am wrong bring a gun on Monday and I will get up and

you can shoot me

This is my opinion its going to be Worrall,lambert,r wells,rose,morris,philips and another if am wrong you can shoot me after mon.

lindgren going to Edinburgh and they have s////t on mr kus so that's my info but as ave said if am wrong bring a gun on Monday and I will get up and

you can shoot me

That team wouldn't fit? So do any riders get reductions for it too fit?

you can shoot me

cracking team,,, if correct ;)

but if you can't reveal your sauce,,, why spill the beans ??? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

cracking team,,, if correct ;)

but if you can't reveal your sauce,,, why spill the beans ??? ;)

Nice one RD. :t:

As long as they bring home the bacon eh? ;):P

If Lingren and Kus are going elsewhere, then its a cash generating exercise to afford top name wage bills. Both are assets and to me would be pencilled in for 2017 team places otherwise. Numbers permitting obviously!

Edited by HadrianDog

That team wouldn't fit? So do any riders get reductions for it too fit?

There'd have to be 0.41 reductions to fit another 2.00 to complete that team.

Neither Lindgren or Kus are 0.41 less than Wells so difficult to see how that sort of line up could happen.

lambert 8.92 Worrall 8.47 wells 7.92 rose 6.12 morris 4.98 Philips 2.00 comes to 38.41 less reductions for rose and lambert.

the reasons for spilling beans cos everyone else is saying this saying that so why not all will be revealed on Monday.

lindgrens sponsor has already said he wants a move away cos he dosent like the track that's not lindgren saying that its his sponsor.

• Like 1

lambert 8.92 Worrall 8.47 wells 7.92 rose 6.12 morris 4.98 Philips 2.00 comes to 38.41 less reductions for rose and lambert.

the reasons for spilling beans cos everyone else is saying this saying that so why not all will be revealed on Monday.

lindgrens sponsor has already said he wants a move away cos he dosent like the track that's not lindgren saying that its his sponsor.

If that is the team then surely it doesn't make any sense why there was all the fuss of signing Kus as an asset last season?

If that is the team then surely it doesn't make any sense why there was all the fuss of signing Kus as an asset last season?

a think Kus was signed for his form at away tracks, but that didn't seem to happen :(

decent at home tho :)