British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

No they will be shown the door after a week.

Bloody phone.

Ahhhhh, I see ;) Maybe they will :o

From the point of view of being entertained on a Sunday evening I'm delighted to see RL back: but I hadn't thought he would re-sign and from a strictly results perspective was wondering about replacing him with Tero. If we had done that, the BCB could have filled his boots at #6 - I think a good number of matches will be won at reserve next season.

Thank you so much to the club for organising this evening - rather a shame I was driving! It was great entertainment and my daughter enjoyed it as well - she is 12 and she'd not been in s concert room before - eyes like saucers!

Got to admit, gutted that Tero isn't in the team, although I think the team is great still :t:

From the point of view of being entertained on a Sunday evening I'm delighted to see RL back: but I hadn't thought he would re-sign and from a strictly results perspective was wondering about replacing him with Tero. If we had done that, the BCB could have filled his boots at #6 - I think a good number of matches will be won at reserve next season.

Thank you so much to the club for organising this evening - rather a shame I was driving! It was great entertainment and my daughter enjoyed it as well - she is 12 and she'd not been in s concert room before - eyes like saucers!

Can see the point but not sure replacing RL with Aarnio would have freed up enough points to get AM down to reserve.

Can see the point but not sure replacing RL with Aarnio would have freed up enough points to get AM down to reserve.

It wouldn't

Does that mean he won't be riding for them anymore /quote]He has signed for Eastbourne..
Edited by KEITH M

I honestly thought Lambert would have gone to Peterborough or somewhere along those lines.

Cant see Lambert ever going anywhere near the Panthers ever again, too much bad blood there atm. imo.

It will be quite funny if Coles and Phillips actually have a decent season with us. Phillips proves on (very little) occasions he has what it takes to win and pass, he just lacks confidence. I reckon this year will be similar to the last. I'm almost certain we're going to the playoffs.

Edited by DiamondGlory

I've no doubt he will be back.

Yes he likely will be and probably with his personal abuse which he seems to have to resort to.

• Like 1

Yes he likely will be and probably with his personal abuse which he seems to have to resort to.

Ignore it, some people aren't worth worrying about

Ignore it, some people aren't worth worrying about

Don't worry. It'll take a lot more than that to worry me :t:

• Like 1

He has signed for Eastbourne..

He has? Where does it say this?

He has? Where does it say this?

George E mentioned it tonight at the Talk-in.

I honestly don't believe people are happy with that team we will be lucky to win the Tyne Tees and Tweed trophy this year at best 😂

Two weak reserves - I can't see either Phillips (again) or Coles pulling up too many trees at Championship level. The top five are going to have to score big to minimise the points lost at reserve.

I think Coles is an astute signing. At the start of June, he was averaging around the 5.5 mark in the NL and at the end of the season about 7.1. It doesn't take a genius to realise that in the latter half of 2016 he was up around the 8.5 mark and one glance at this scores for Mildenhall will tell you that he was superbly consistent home and away. He also didn't disgrace himself in guest bookings for Ipswich & Plymouth either - a win over Wolbert springs to mind.

• Like 3

George E mentioned it tonight at the Talk-in.

Before Eastbourne announced it, naughty

I think Coles is an astute signing. At the start of June, he was averaging around the 5.5 mark in the NL and at the end of the season about 7.1. It doesn't take a genius to realise that in the latter half of 2016 he was up around the 8.5 mark and one glance at this scores for Mildenhall will tell you that he was superbly consistent home and away. He also didn't disgrace himself in guest bookings for Ipswich & Plymouth either - a win over Wolbert springs to mind.

I don't think Connor is the one that worries people

I would have preferred his brother.........

................ or Matty Kus of course..

Kus over Ludde ???,,, you are ffffing crackers ;)