British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Lewis Rose would benefit from moving!! Why? Why wouldn't anybody want Lewis Rose?

Lewis was fabulous until his injury both home and away riding well above his average. His signing will surely be a priority for Newcastle as he's a rider on the up with potential to significantly increase his average. As well as Ashley Morris has done I still think we would have won the league had Lewis not been injured.

• Like 3

Lewis Rose would benefit from moving!! Why? Why wouldn't anybody want Lewis Rose?

Lewis was fabulous until his injury both home and away riding well above his average. His signing will surely be a priority for Newcastle as he's a rider on the up with potential to significantly increase his average. As well as Ashley Morris has done I still think we would have won the league had Lewis not been injured.

Lewis had been great this season until injury,,, as for winning the league, we'll never know :(

1 rider that can't be faulted for a poor meeting at home against Sheffield was Ashley Morris,,,

• Like 1

Everyone has their opinions :)

-I want Ashley and Matej in the team, I think Ashley would make a great number 6, I don't expect any more from either of them tbh, but I just didn't fit them into that team, I would LIKE to see both of them next year

-I would like to see Rene back whether he's the rider he was in 2010 or not, he's a great rider still and I love watching his style on the bike, especially around brough, plus he'd be great at most away tracks (Glasgow, Redcar, Peterborough especially) and a solid number 4

-Maybe Lewis would benefit from that, but I think he's been great this year, and previous years in Diamonds colours and I think he'd make a strong number 2, staying there all season might be the fresh thing he's looking for, instead of being a reserve???

-I realize none of them number 6s sound too appealing, but they were the only riders to fit, although I think Ayres would make a good reserve, he seems to pump the crowd up a lot, and he'd remind me a lot of Schramm and Mills when they were at number 6, both were good fun to watch

Would Tsunami be happy if the averages have gone up or down? Also when is the pre-AGM and the AGM meetings?

Pre-AGM is today, AGM is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of November

How about Rob Branford on a low average and seesm to like Brough

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 1

How about Rob Branford on a low average and seesm to like Brough

Branford would be good but surely he's nailed on at Rye?

I would think Branford, Rose and Bewley will be in demand next season and I hope we at least get one of them, two would be nice!!! (not saying which two!!! :P )

Joe Jacobs might be nice too :) He's came on a lot recently

• Like 1

I think there was due to be an interview at the pre-AGM today that with any luck will bring some good news to another PL team.

I think there was due to be an interview at the pre-AGM today that with any luck will bring some good news to another PL team.

Plymouth or Workington? Are Berwick struggling too? :(

Plymouth or Workington? Are Berwick struggling too? :(

Berwick, hopefully everything will go to plan and we will get some positive news soon.

• Like 1

Berwick, hopefully everything will go to plan and we will get some positive news soon.

Let's all hope

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Adam Roynon 5.05

3. Jack Holder 7.16

4. Lewis Rose 5.86

5. Kenneth Bjerre 8.22

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. Jack Smith 3.00

= 42.4

Thoughts?

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Adam Roynon 5.05

3. Jack Holder 7.16

4. Lewis Rose 5.86

5. Kenneth Bjerre 8.22

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. Jack Smith 3.00

= 42.4

Thoughts?

that team will not happen . Kus and Lindgren are sure to be in next year's team

that team will not happen . Kus and Lindgren are sure to be in next year's team

Sorry should of put I don't think this will be the team just one id like to see like you say I expect Lindgren and Kus, Rose, Worrall and 3 others

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Adam Roynon 5.05

3. Jack Holder 7.16

4. Lewis Rose 5.86

5. Kenneth Bjerre 8.22

6. Rob Branford 4.60

7. Jack Smith 3.00

= 42.4

Thoughts?

Branford and Roynon been around for years not going to get any better imo go for young up and coming riders .