British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

I did say I hope for the best. And that's just personal opinion. Out of the 1-5 he'd be the one I'd choose.

Actually - I agree with you.

well, if they are gonna drop 'Lightning', they've made a right pigs ear of it,,, should've done it before his average was on the decline,,,

might have fitted Kus back in.

unless there lining up Ulrika Osteopath ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

well, if they are gonna drop 'Lightning', they've made a right pigs ear of it,,, should've done it before his average was on the decline,,,

might have fitted Kus back in.

I didn't say they would drop him. I just agreed with DiamondGlory's opinion. :)

Matej`s average would be 7-64, so a direct swap of Kus for Lindgren seems ok given that the Newcastle team average according to the BSPA is 41.86.

• Like 1

Matej`s average would be 7-64, so a direct swap of Kus for Lindgren seems ok given that the Newcastle team average according to the BSPA is 41.86.

so what can you build to ?

so what can you build to ?

40 unless the change is like for like

Think Coles had to be dropped for his own good. Feels a like for like change though, no disrespect meant but Greenwood and Hopwood is still a very weak reserve pairing. Only major surgery is likely to make any difference which seems very unlikely.

What average would Robbo be on ?.

Good question. :t:

Good Rider. :t:

• Like 1

What average would Robbo be on ?.

No thanks we've been there done that. Think he is on the decline now imo

No thanks we've been there done that. Think he is on the decline now imo

agree but would still do a job in the lower league,robbo for ludde and liam carr for hopwood

What has Lindgren done so wrong that it seems he should be the one to go, true his average has fallen but not by that much, maybe a little support to a rider still averaging more than seven points a meeting. I would love to see Matej Kus back racing over here, maybe even at Newcastle but is Lindgren being made the scapegoat for others failings.

Yes

And damn... A lot has happened while I've been gone

Think Greenwood is a good option tbh, mentioned him in the past only for people to take the p*ss :P Won't be much better, but he can't be any worse, and he has a little more experience, so maybe he will stop on occasionally!! Good luck Connor for the rest of the year, maybe you can come back in a few years when you're ready :)

As for Ludvig... Everyone knows my opinion on him, but if for some reason we HAD to replace him... Rene Bach please... Robbo and Kus would be good options, but Rene even better...

Yes

And damn... A lot has happened while I've been gone

Think Greenwood is a good option tbh, mentioned him in the past only for people to take the p*ss :P Won't be much better, but he can't be any worse, and he has a little more experience, so maybe he will stop on occasionally!! Good luck Connor for the rest of the year, maybe you can come back in a few years when you're ready :)

As for Ludvig... Everyone knows my opinion on him, but if for some reason we HAD to replace him... Rene Bach please... Robbo and Kus would be good options, but Rene even better...

Missed you. :) :) :)

Missed you. :) :) :)

Sure xD I bet it's been a pleasant few days ;)