British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

.. But names like Davey Watt (I know he's had a spell at Newcastle, but that was yeeears ago

l

I take it that you are joking.

The Rene Bach fetishism is wearing a little thin, as well. Sadly he's not the rider he once was.

My suggestion would be Manu Hauzinger but if he's not available we could try Kristin Lund

• Like 1

Always reliable is Robbo. I too think he would be a good signing.

was reliable , he was on 15 mtrs handicap for workington , at workington and fell BEFORE the start tapes !

Davey watt is retired...

Is he? I didn't know he had retired all together, I thought he just gave up UK racing for now...

l

The Rene Bach fetishism is wearing a little thin, as well. Sadly he's not the rider he once was.

My suggestion would be Manu Hauzinger but if he's not available we could try Kristin Lund

I think Davey Watt would be a solid number 3 at our level... Or would have been if he wasn't retired...

Also I think Rene Bach, would be a good signing, and popular among most of the fans... I don't care if he isn't the 9 point rider he once was, as long as we get the occasional entertaining race out of him, he'll be exciting to watch, and now that he's had a tour of most of the CL tracks, as home and away riders... I think he'd be more reliable than most... It's not a 'fetishism' just a suggestion :) We need someone instead of R/R

I assume they're 'before my time' old riders that I haven't heard of because you are exaggerating me wanting Rene back :)

Is he? I didn't know he had retired all together, I thought he just gave up UK racing for now...

I think Davey Watt would be a solid number 3 at our level... Or would have been if he wasn't retired...

Also I think Rene Bach, would be a good signing, and popular among most of the fans... I don't care if he isn't the 9 point rider he once was, as long as we get the occasional entertaining race out of him, he'll be exciting to watch, and now that he's had a tour of most of the CL tracks, as home and away riders... I think he'd be more reliable than most... It's not a 'fetishism' just a suggestion :) We need someone instead of R/R

I assume they're 'before my time' old riders that I haven't heard of because you are exaggerating me wanting Rene back :)

Madness

Madness

???

l

I`m guessing that this is your go at sarcasm.

Davey Watt is still around - has been spannering for Sedgmen

• Like 1

The change will probably be Robson but I'd be prepared to make a couple of changes personally we aren't going to make the playoffs so I'd have one eye on next season maybe try and bring a new Dane over or something with a view to them getting a realistic average for next season. This season has been a bit of a disaster so we don't really have anything to lose.

• Like 1

Davey Watt is still around - has been spannering for Sedgmen

Thought I had seen him in the pits on my trip down to Ipswich a few weeks back, or was I imagining things?

The change will probably be Robson but I'd be prepared to make a couple of changes personally we aren't going to make the playoffs so I'd have one eye on next season maybe try and bring a new Dane over or something with a view to them getting a realistic average for next season. This season has been a bit of a disaster so we don't really have anything to lose.

Sounds like a good plan, Patrick Hansen? Dunno how good he'd be compared to the rest of the league but he seemed to do good in the world U-21

Mikkel B Andersen who signed for Swindon before the start of the season would be a good 'gamble' too... Dunno why he never raced for Swindon in the end though?

Or is we went Swedish... Joel Andersson or Kenny Wennerstam?

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of Davey Watt ever being invited back to Newcastle after what happened in his last spell. Particularly Exeter.

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of Davey Watt ever being invited back to Newcastle after what happened in his last spell. Particularly Exeter.

re the bit in red from the post you highlighted above

Seems to me many Newcastle fans would actually decsribe Davey as a solid No2 😛

• Like 2

Any new dane would come in on a 7. and we don't have that much to play with.

How about Coty Garcia, his next meeting for Redcar will be his last and he is available on a free loan.

.... and Stoke.
  • Like 1