British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Getting back to talking about the boys,if we may...

Assuming the promoters' conference doesn't get so radical that tracks have to close (One Big League, anyone?) I'm looking forward to getting next year's season tickets in my pocket and then waiting for the announcements on the team. Hopefully the Club show will open one day before Christmas, an all.

In George we trust!

Getting back to talking about the boys,if we may...

Assuming the promoters' conference doesn't get so radical that tracks have to close (One Big League, anyone?) I'm looking forward to getting next year's season tickets in my pocket and then waiting for the announcements on the team. Hopefully the Club show will open one day before Christmas, an all.

In George we trust!

The way speedway has deteriorated, perhaps one big league is the answer, and not a north /south split either. Not much difference between EL and PL nowadays, it would enable a meeting every week, without any meaningless Knock out cups etc..

• Like 1

a think Ashley was dispersed of a few days later, but he was told beforehand ;)

With Plymouth or Peterborough? Because from what I heard, Plymouth called him while he was travelling to a meeting to tell him to turn around, although I may be mistaken

If there was one big league would the PL improve slightly then, to get to EL standard now? Would Doyle come to Brough with Swindon? Or would we see riders like Doyle and Zagar disappearing? :(

What would people think about Sissis coming to Newcastle/How realistic is that? :P

With Plymouth or Peterborough? Because from what I heard, Plymouth called him while he was travelling to a meeting to tell him to turn around, although I may be mistaken

If there was one big league would the PL improve slightly then, to get to EL standard now? Would Doyle come to Brough with Swindon? Or would we see riders like Doyle and Zagar disappearing? :(

What would people think about Sissis coming to Newcastle/How realistic is that? :P

Can't see Doyle et al signing up for this and how would one big league affect the Sky deal?? I'm not in favour of one big league and I personally don't want the EL bringing all the problems they have down to the PL.

Sissis coming to Ncle, no thanks, would rather have Morris. :t:

• Like 3

I would like to see Morris back at Newcastle. For the rest, I'm really not bothered and expect George and the management team to put together their usual competitive outfit.

I would like to see Morris back at Newcastle. For the rest, I'm really not bothered and expect George and the management team to put together their usual competitive outfit.

I agree, I would like all of this years Diamonds back with the exception of Phillips but that's not possible. So I would say Morris and Rose as certs. I would love to see Lambert back but I think he will want more meetings on the continent. I would think Ludvig and Kus would be back to keep costs down, so my team would be something like the one below, very weak I know!!

1. Lambert 8.76 :t::t: :t:

2. A N Other or his Swedish cousin :P:P

3. Rose 5.86

4. Kus 7.55

5. Lindgren 7.65

6. Morris 4.83

7. Jake Knight 3.00

Now you all know why I don't put teams together!!!

I agree, I would like all of this years Diamonds back with the exception of Phillips but that's not possible. So I would say Morris and Rose as certs. I would love to see Lambert back but I think he will want more meetings on the continent. I would think Ludvig and Kus would be back to keep costs down, so my team would be something like the one below, very weak I know!!

1. Lambert 8.76 :t::t: :t:

2. A N Other or his Swedish cousin :P:P

3. Rose 5.86

4. Kus 7.55

5. Lindgren 7.65

6. Morris 4.83

7. Jake Knight 3.00

Now you all know why I don't put teams together!!!

Swap Kus for Howarth and throw Bewley in ;)

Bewley will go to Glasgow .They can chuck the most money his way .I would like to see a team we can field every week barring injuries

• Like 1

Bewley will go to Glasgow .They can chuck the most money his way .I would like to see a team we can field every week barring injuries

Whilst you may be correct on Bewley I find it astonishing that

A. People know or claim to know how much will be offered

B. How much any other team may offer

These crystal balls must be selling well as everyone and there granny knows our pay structure and now everybody else's pay structure.

• Like 1

Whilst you may be correct on Bewley I find it astonishing that

A. People know or claim to know how much will be offered

B. How much any other team may offer

These crystal balls must be selling well as everyone and there granny knows our pay structure and now everybody else's pay structure.

I heard £50k and a house for his granny!!! :P:P :P

• Like 1

Think Bewley with be further North and out to the West.

yeah, a wouldn't expect to see him at Newcastle, or Howarth either :(

but a team made up of, Cook, Howarth, Newman, Rose, Morris, Bewley and a decent 3 pointer, would look attractive to many,,,

I would rather Morris too but the top 5 I was thinking about would only allow a 3 pointer and like 3.8ish left for the other reserve is all :P

1. Steve Worrall 8.51/Robert Lambert 8.54 (If he doesn't move on)

2. Lewis Rose 5.86

3. Kyle Newman 6.31

4. Ludvig Lindgren © 7.65 (Or Matej at 3 and Newman at 4 if for some unlikely reason Ludvig wants to move on, hopefully not)

5. Rene Bach 7.32

6. Arthur Sissis 3.79

7. Connor Mountain 3.00

As I say, all it's missing is Morris, he's someone who has really impressed me and I would like to see him back if possible

Jake Knight, no thank you :P Although Jake > Phillips

yeah, a wouldn't expect to see him at Newcastle, or Howarth either :(

but a team made up of, Cook, Howarth, Newman, Rose, Morris, Bewley and a decent 3 pointer, would look attractive to many,,,

Think Cook will be further North and out to the West. :P:cheers: