British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

I thought he scored 15 also,,, he maybe felt disillusioned with the promotion and accidentally dropped his bike on his leg ;)

Yes your probably right ,that's why Ged got disillusioned with him and replaced him . IMO best solution for both parties

Well I am surprised you didn't mention the fours finals that he declared himself unfit for after scoring 18 point max guesting for Rye House the night before .

Well he did turn up at the fours, started to unload his van, walk into the pits to find Grondal had taken his place, he was then seen re-loading his van an Swales/ Rathbone were beside his van deep in conversation, management cock things up again to make Lambert look bad again

I thought he scored 15 also,,, he maybe felt disillusioned with the promotion and accidentally dropped his bike on his leg ;)

Think by Lamberts body language he was totally Disillusioned by the whole thing, I heard he strained his shoulder the night before, but was still prepared to ride

Yes your probably right ,that's why Ged got disillusioned with him and replaced him . IMO best solution for both parties

Totally agree Lambert was best out of Peterborough.

Now for Christ Sake that was last year lets move on

Well he did turn up at the fours, started to unload his van, walk into the pits to find Grondal had taken his place, he was then seen re-loading his van an Swales/ Rathbone were beside his van deep in conversation, management cock things up again to make Lambert look bad again

Think by Lamberts body language he was totally Disillusioned by the whole thing, I heard he strained his shoulder the night before, but was still prepared to ride

Totally agree Lambert was best out of Peterborough.

Now for Christ Sake that was last year lets move on

Yes I agree I had already put it to bed in my last post. Both parties better off without each other.

Yes I agree I had already put it to bed in my last post. Both parties better off without each other.

Shhhhh

• Like 1

Can we get back to Newcastle 2017 please. Was anything announced at the Dinner Dance?

Lamb's off, the Kus-Kus was tolerable and the Pavlovaa flopped at the end. ;)

• Like 1

Can we get back to Newcastle 2017 please. Was anything announced at the Dinner Dance?

Couldn't agree more!!!!

Steve Worrall

Matej Kus

Kyle Newman

Lewis Kerr

Lewis Rose

Ash Morris

3 pointer

Can't really understand why so many people seem to be including or wanting Newman back don't think he's improved much in the premier league and imo there are better alternatives on similar averages

Can't really understand why so many people seem to be including or wanting Newman back don't think he's improved much in the premier league and imo there are better alternatives on similar averages

Robert will be available.

Kyle Newman on a 6.31 average is a steal, especially on away tracks, I think he'd make a strong rider, and he's British :) All you have to do is watch him for Poole and wonder, if he hit that form in the PL he'd get at least a high 7 point average

Robert will be available.

Lambert in the PL next year? O.o Huh?

Kyle Newman on a 6.31 average is a steal, especially on away tracks, I think he'd make a strong rider, and he's British :) All you have to do is watch him for Poole and wonder, if he hit that form in the PL he'd get at least a high 7 point average

Lambert in the PL next year? O.o Huh?

Newman has had the same average for 2/3 seasons now can't really see much more improvement in him personally. He looks a different rider for Poole than he did for Plymouth

Newman has had the same average for 2/3 seasons now can't really see much more improvement in him personally. He looks a different rider for Poole than he did for Plymouth

Maybe because he was getting paid at Poole

Maybe he needs a change, a new club as he has said himself, I know he's ridden for Newcastle in the past, but maybe Newcastle could be that new club to spark his PL form again, he doesn't just magically get better for Poole because they're a big club, so the ability's obviously there, it just needs to be found and nurtured, obviously something that he was struggling to do at Plymouth for whatever reason, let's not get into details

Edited by Dandelion

If someone can get him in lower down the order than he was at Plymouth then he may well kick on. Think there's potential in him to become a seven point PL rider. Two reserve heats each meeting in the EL certainly helped him look better for Poole IMO.