British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Yep but I think it is the news not the sport now.It will be on Look North tonight at 6-30pm from press and practice.

Looking forward to seeing them on Sunday because apparently some dude who 'feels no fear' is more important in the sport section of the news than an actual North East sports team and I'm going away to Finland now, so I won't be able to watch the news

Who's that, then?

why does it say you can buy your tickets online but have tried and no you cant,is it not switched on at the Newcastle end

Just a thought on reading the preview edition of the SStar: are Barry, Eric Thornton and "fan" Doug Parker the same person? I don't think I've ever seen them in the same photo.

We should be told!

Just a thought on reading the preview edition of the SStar: are Barry, Eric Thornton and "fan" Doug Parker the same person? I don't think I've ever seen them in the same photo.

We should be told!

I know Barry and Doug are different people I am good friends with both of them. I don't know Eric Thornton though. :t::) :)

I know Barry and Doug are different people I am good friends with both of them. I don't know Eric Thornton though. :t::) :)

Ooh, I think you do...... ;)

• Like 1

Ooh, I think you do...... ;)

Who - honest - I haven't a clue Steve.

Now you've got me worried.

• Like 1

If I recall correctly Eic Thornton is - or was said to be - a man of the cloth who, although he does not actually attend meetings, is sufficiently in the know to dash off the match report and (as it was then) the Diamonds column in the Star.

I have seen him at every meeting this season and I know TWK knows him also.

I do now bbH. :t:

Thanks to - anonymous. ;):) :)

Did Eric not change his name in 2000 ish from Kevin Leonard ???? :lol::lol:

Your correct as that is the name of Barry's........I Mean Eric's sons 😉

Your correct as that is the name of Barry's........I Mean Eric's sons

:) :) :):t:

Well that's she a lot of light on the situation, thanks all.

I'll acknowledge you all in my forthcoming ten-volume Morocco-bound work, which I have provisionally entitled "Lost in the Third Bend Hole - The Men Who Polished The Diamonds". I haven't got that far with it yet; volume 1 will be Andrew Dalby to Barry Wallace while volume 2 looks like Bollocks to Diamond Dan.

• Like 1

Well that's she a lot of light on the situation, thanks all.

I'll acknowledge you all in my forthcoming ten-volume Morocco-bound work, which I have provisionally entitled "Lost in the Third Bend Hole - The Men Who Polished The Diamonds". I haven't got that far with it yet; volume 1 will be Andrew Dalby to Barry Wallace while volume 2 looks like Bollocks to Diamond Dan.

I had to laugh............................................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still am in fact. :t::rofl: