British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

At least Connor turns up week after week and gives 110% which is more than you get with Boxall. With the warmer weather coming, how many meetings will he miss with BBQ injuries.

Oh yes, I am not questioning Connor's effort one bit, I'm questioning why he's been thrown into a league he's clearly not ready for, I wasn't suggesting Boxall as a serious thing, I just wondered what average he would come on, just out of curiosity, his old one? Or would it be a new one?

He'll certainly come in higher than a 2.00, which is all we have to play with. I agree with Steve Park tho, even on the end of a barge pole he's too close.

See Above

Edited by Dandelion

I don't even think we'll take a point this week. We've never been that great at Sheffield, and the monarchs run us very close at our track. I don't think they'll get a draw this week. :(

I don't even think we'll take a point this week. We've never been that great at Sheffield, and the monarchs run us very close at our track. I don't think they'll get a draw this week. :(

I don't think they'll get a draw either, maybe a point tho.

plenty moisture in the track this week,,, maybe a bit too much ;)

I think any team in the country would be lucky to get a point this week

Edited by Dandelion

I don't think they'll get a draw either, maybe a point tho.

plenty moisture in the track this week,,, maybe a bit too much ;)

I think any team in the country would be lucky to get a point this week

I completely forgot about Berwick. A win could be possible there.

I completely forgot about Berwick. A win could be possible there.

But still unlikely, unless we're on jetskis

Jake Knight did very well in the NL on his first meeting back... Top scored for a drawing Eastbourne team at Birmingham no less... Scored more than Matt Williamson, Tom Perry, Max Clegg, Liam Carr and Darryl Ritchings on the night, all around a track they're pretty good on. Have a word George!!

But still unlikely, unless we're on jetskis!!

why,,, are Berwicks '10 a penny' track covers not so good ???

Please no , sick to death of hearing about those track covers lol

• Like 1

But still unlikely, unless we're on jetskis

Jake Knight did very well in the NL on his first meeting back... Top scored for a drawing Eastbourne team at Birmingham no less... Scored more than Matt Williamson, Tom Perry, Max Clegg, Liam Carr and Darryl Ritchings on the night, all around a track they're pretty good on. Have a word George!!

Liam scored a 15 max. . .
  • Like 2

Please no , sick to death of hearing about those track covers lol

do you think they work then ???

do you think they work then ???

Well they have done , they've saved a couple of meetings that would have been rained off .

Well they have done , they've saved a couple of meetings that would have been rained off .

ok, thats good,,,, al leave me jetski at home then ;)

Really just shows the standard of Top NL riders .Liam was very poor this season at Berwick,he can make all the excuses but at the end of the day you have to produce on track.Gating on slick tracks is what it is all about for some riders.

I don't think any covers, whether they're 10p or 20p will stop the floods :

I stand corrected :o Haha, good score for Liam

ok, thats good,,,, al leave me jetski at home then ;)

You'll still need a jetski to get there :)

Really just shows the standard of Top NL riders .Liam was very poor this season at Berwick,he can make all the excuses but at the end of the day you have to produce on track.Gating on slick tracks is what it is all about for some riders.

I think Liam struggled because he was in the main body, too much pressure, with him dropping back down, he can regain confidence and start scoring again, and hopefully get a CL place somewhere :) ...Maybe Newcastle? :D

Robert is now our number 1, effective on the 12th, Steve drops a little, Ludvig makes a little, Rose drops a little and Morris loses 0.01 points!! :o And surprise surprise... The reserves are both 2.00 (Although I don't think Ben will be for much longer)

I don't think any covers, whether they're 10p or 20p will stop the floods :

I stand corrected :o Haha, good score for Liam

You'll still need a jetski to get there :)

I think Liam struggled because he was in the main body, too much pressure, with him dropping back down, he can regain confidence and start scoring again, and hopefully get a CL place somewhere :) ...Maybe Newcastle? :D

Robert is now our number 1, effective on the 12th, Steve drops a little, Ludvig makes a little, Rose drops a little and Morris loses 0.01 points!! :o And surprise surprise... The reserves are both 2.00 (Although I don't think Ben will be for much longer)

Given the standard of the league this season Liam would probably do a job at Reserve,don't see him doing much in main body if he had to move out of reserve position.