British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kye1

David Hemsley Resigns

David hemsley has resigned as director of leicester speedway , this leaves his wife yulia as the sole director ,what does this mean ?

• Like 1

Resigned as promoter - yes that's old news.

If kye1 is right, he has now resigned as director of the company which owns the club.

But is he still the main shareholder? Have Mr and Mrs H fallen out with each other??

Well he has resigned as director. Mrs. Helmsley is now sole director. As to what that means I don't really know!

The Company Secretary also resigned on the 13th September the same day as Mr Hemsley. The only Company Officer is now Yulia Hemsley. Mr Hemsley is still the sole director of Beaumont Sports Complex Ltd.

Edited by Happy Hunter

Well he has resigned as director. Mrs. Helmsley is now sole director. As to what that means I don't really know!

I suppose we will all have to wait till either or both of them have written the book and sold the film rights.

They're sure to fly off the shelves at Tesco and The Works!!

• Like 2

I am sure this is all tied up by lawyers as part of their proposed divorce settlement.

Leicester Speedway actually own very little a couple of rider assets,fence,air fence and small amount of equipment.

This of course could have recently been put up for sale and then purchased by Beaumont Sports whom are the lease holders for the stadium but not anything to do with Leicester Speedway they just used to share a director and shareholder.

I have not seen him on here recently but Lionking is a shareholder among others at Leicester but am unsure if this was in Leicester Speedway or Beaumont sports

I am sure this is all tied up by lawyers as part of their proposed divorce settlement.

Leicester Speedway actually own very little a couple of rider assets,fence,air fence and small amount of equipment.

This of course could have recently been put up for sale and then purchased by Beaumont Sports whom are the lease holders for the stadium but not anything to do with Leicester Speedway they just used to share a director and shareholder.

I have not seen him on here recently but Lionking is a shareholder among others at Leicester but am unsure if this was in Leicester Speedway or Beaumont sports

David Hemsley is the only shareholder in Beaumont Sports Complex ltd. There are a number of shareholders in Leicester Speedway Ltd., including some well known names. David Hemsley owns one of 3601 shares.

I am not sure if anyone else feels as I do, but I have a strange feeling, that the Lions will not race again this season.

What will happen in 2017 is anyones guess. Don't think they can keep going in the EL, have they got enough to start next season on the PL. Just wished that someone in the know would make a statement of some sorts to what is going to happen next year.I guess I am not on my own, hoping that the Lions come to the tapes in form or the other next year. Fingers crossed,

• Like 2

Thanks Happy Hunter for confirming about the shares I presume that you are a share holder as you have this information to hand.

I am rather surprised that Mr Hemsley only has the one share in Leicester Speedway yet the other shareholders have allowed him to run the business and possibly take it under during the last few months if I had purchased shares along with others I would have got him removed to protect the investment and future of the club.

I do strongly believe that the recent changes at the club are to the prepare for next season and Leicester Speedway Ltd will fold shortly with Speedway debts settled by BSPA whom will take the promotion rights to be sold to new owner and Mr Hemsley will just be the stadium owner I jut hope that he is realistic with stadium rent so that it can change continue

Thanks Happy Hunter for confirming about the shares I presume that you are a share holder as you have this information to hand.

I am rather surprised that Mr Hemsley only has the one share in Leicester Speedway yet the other shareholders have allowed him to run the business and possibly take it under during the last few months if I had purchased shares along with others I would have got him removed to protect the investment and future of the club.

I do strongly believe that the recent changes at the club are to the prepare for next season and Leicester Speedway Ltd will fold shortly with Speedway debts settled by BSPA whom will take the promotion rights to be sold to new owner and Mr Hemsley will just be the stadium owner I jut hope that he is realistic with stadium rent so that it can change continue

Another Mallett job could be coming.

The shares are not on the stock exchange they are only ment as a good will gesture to help build the stadium ,and if as some are saying

leicester speedway are in a financial mess then the banks will become the owners of leicester speedway assets which i presume includes the stadium .

Little birdie told me that an ex riders family are to be promoting the club next season hence the back room movements at present. Can anyone shed any light on.....

No I don't have any shares in the club. All the information I have posted can be found on the Companies House web site.