British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Sheffield Vs Scunthorpe - 14/9/16

What was the Sarjeant / Berge scrap about? Didn't see anything to kick it off, but James was riled up about something big style

Get a fire extinguisher for Mr Howarth... He was on fire tonight! Other than that not the most exciting meeting

What was the Sarjeant / Berge scrap about? Didn't see anything to kick it off, but James was riled up about something big style

Get a fire extinguisher for Mr Howarth... He was on fire tonight! Other than that not the most exciting meeting

Well done Sheffield

Congrats to Sheff.

Just down to us Witches to banish the pussycats of Pboro to league table mediocrity now....

• Like 1

Guest Scunny2012

After watching speedway for over 55 years i have to say this was the most boring meeting i have ever been to with most races won from the gate and the riders constantly 10 bike length's apart, only the diehard Sheffield supporter's could have found this long drawn out match interesting with the tractors probably having as much track time, Oh and did i mention the £2.50 for a programme that was a supplement 2 pages in an old postponed programme full of old news,

After watching speedway for over 55 years i have to say this was the most boring meeting i have ever been to with most races won from the gate and the riders constantly 10 bike length's apart, only the diehard Sheffield supporter's could have found this long drawn out match interesting with the tractors probably having as much track time, Oh and did i mention the £2.50 for a programme that was a supplement 2 pages in an old postponed programme full of old news,

Speedway isn't value for money unfortunately, I've just been to Tottenham vs Monaco and It cost me £20.

The atmosphere, production and entertainment are in a completely different league.