British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Odds On

Too Fast.

having been to quite a few meetings this season, one thing I have noticed is that certain riders just look too quick. I know there was allegedly reports in years gone by that "certain" riders used to use model aeroplane fuel, tamper with carbs etc etc...was just wondering what the latest go faster quirk is.

having been to quite a few meetings this season, one thing I have noticed is that certain riders just look too quick. I know there was allegedly reports in years gone by that "certain" riders used to use model aeroplane fuel, tamper with carbs etc etc...was just wondering what the latest go faster quirk is.

Yes I have been on about this all season with certain riders.

I thought most riders were struggling to slow their bikes down, except at Belle Vue.

without wanting to end up in libel court there is a particular antipodean rider who has shown a very rich seam of form in both leagues and i often wonder how this happens. Having said that other sportsmen go in and out of form so....

without wanting to end up in libel court there is a particular antipodean rider who has shown a very rich seam of form in both leagues and i often wonder how this happens. Having said that other sportsmen go in and out of form so....

Are we talking about the one who weighs less than six stone dripping wet?

When they are caught cheating, it's swept under the carpet, best one yet is that Riders were told beforehand that their fuel was being tested, as well as the drug test prior warnings, interesting to see which Riders have season ending injuries!

When they are caught cheating, it's swept under the carpet, best one yet is that Riders were told beforehand that their fuel was being tested, as well as the drug test prior warnings, interesting to see which Riders have season ending injuries!

Strangely enough, two have cried off today, the excuse?.....Feeling unwell.

All the monster boys and Doyle look half a lap quicker than some of the other boys, where do they get their speed from?

All the monster boys and Doyle look half a lap quicker than some of the other boys, where do they get their speed from?

Is it that drink ?, does it gives you wind which gives extra propulsion forward ?

• Like 2

Is it that drink ?, does it gives you wind which gives extra propulsion forward ?

That bloke that pushes it looks like he's suffering from something.

I think they would fail a drugs test if they drank that energy drink.

• Like 1