British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

OK but TJ isn't here and we seem to want different riders after losing a home match which is fine if we have different riders ready and willing to come to Bandits without breaking the budget and with low averages. Of course riders who have low averages have earned them and might continue to do so.

• Like 2

OK but TJ isn't here and we seem to want different riders after losing a home match which is fine if we have different riders ready and willing to come to Bandits without breaking the budget and with low averages. Of course riders who have low averages have earned them and might continue to do so.

Some sense on here, at last!

Or up their averages ;););)

Stephan Nielsen doing well & unattached.

Wont be long until someone snaps him up.

I was discussing sponsorship with him, for the following season, so Yes I Think So

[/quote

Can I finally put this rumour to rest. TJ tried to contact Berwicks management several times

about a possible deal for this season without success.In the end he had to consider other

options offered by other clubs.So yes he wanted to return to Berwick.

• Like 1

I was discussing sponsorship with him, for the following season, so Yes I Think So

[/quote

Can I finally put this rumour to rest. TJ tried to contact Berwicks management several times

about a possible deal for this season without success.In the end he had to consider other

There's people up here been stirring the shee-ite then! I'd also heard he didn't want to return.....

I was discussing sponsorship with him, for the following season, so Yes I Think So[/quoteCan I finally put this rumour to rest. TJ tried to contact Berwicks management several timesabout a possible deal for this season without success.In the end he had to consider otheroptions offered by other clubs.So yes he wanted to return to Berwick.

That is the exact information that I had as well and was off such a reliable source that I believed it despite some of the club 'officials' suggesting otherwise. Such a shame as well as he is missed in this team now especially as he would be at 3/4/5.

[/quote

From the horses mouth, that is what he told me, I have no reason to dispute what he said.

There's people up here been stirring the shee-ite then! I'd also heard he didn't want to return.....

Not from TJ though Sarah, as said I was talking sponsorship with him

From the horses mouth, that is what he told me, I have no reason to dispute what he said.

bottom line is if the team was winning these conversations regarding TJ would not even appear on here.

• Like 1

The Berwick promotion should just bite the bullet and re-declare the line up now before other teams start making changes, or are forced to due to injuries etc. Riders will soon be hard to find.

Something similar to this line up would improve things; and those riders will be available on a Saturday

Lewis Bridger 8.53
Joe Jacobs 5.36
Claus Vissing 6.80
Kevin Doolan 6.99
Justin Sedgmen 7.60
Zach Wajknecht 2.63
Ryan Blacklock 2.00

Weak at reserve, but most teams are.