British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

I'm really struggling to see why pages and pages of bitterness has been created over a riders average that is true as required meetings have not yet been met ,

Unbelievable but so believable

Apart from all the experts on here,has there been any official word on whether this change has been ratified or not.Either from club or BSPA..Presumably if Workington not happy withe change they could object and that would force a decision before the meeting on Saturday night.In the meantime the silence from club and authorities presumably means everything is fine.

Silence is Golden ;););)

I'm really struggling to see why pages and pages of bitterness has been created over a riders average that is true as required meetings have not yet been met ,

Unbelievable but so believable

Berwick have acted within the rules, same as Scunthorpe & Ipswich in that team changes were made where new averages were applied(4H 4A) coupled with riders team building averages were applied where the 4H 4A was not reached or like for like swaps within the riders averages.

What has got most people posting is the fact that with Gappmaier , a re-declaration is based on Gappmaier still being a 4.00. Others are posting that if like for like, his 4.57 should be used. You cannot have it both ways.

• Like 1

Well done to Liam on a maximum for Birmingham tonight. Hopefully a few meetings in the NL will see him get his confidence back.

• Like 3

Hey guys can anyone tell me what Liam Carrs average is now or would be in the championship

3.00 according to new averages

Edited by View from the 3rd bend
  • Like 1

All quiet about the training track anybody heard anything?

All quiet about the training track anybody heard anything?

Programme for second Ipswich match had an update, there was an article on the website as part of The Dirt on April 30 and I believe we had updated info on Facebook earlier this month.

What more do we need?

Hope they got him at the right average or people will moan and hope Bandits have priority

They have him down as 4.00 as that is his true average.

Hope they got him at the right average or people will moan and hope Bandits have priority

Ha ha Swindon will be accused of cheating next.................I think not.

Yes you would think that Berwick fixtures take priority since he is our rider?

Edited by penchev

Ha ha Swindon will be accused of cheating next.................I think not.

Yes you would think that Berwick fixtures take priority since he is our rider?

Swindon are not cheating just as Berwick are not cheating.

Both just making the most of the apathy towards the application of the regulation.

At least the average has been applied consistently.