British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

The Berwick promotion should just bite the bullet and re-declare the line up now before other teams start making changes, or are forced to due to injuries etc. Riders will soon be hard to find.

Something similar to this line up would improve things; and those riders will be available on a Saturday

Lewis Bridger 8.53

Joe Jacobs 5.36

Claus Vissing 6.80

Kevin Doolan 6.99

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Zach Wajknecht 2.63

Ryan Blacklock 2.00

Weak at reserve, but most teams are.

Really? You've seen Sedgy at Shielfield then?

Bellego only 0.03 higher than Sedgy how about that?

The Berwick promotion should just bite the bullet and re-declare the line up now before other teams start making changes, or are forced to due to injuries etc. Riders will soon be hard to find.

Something similar to this line up would improve things; and those riders will be available on a Saturday

Lewis Bridger 8.53

Joe Jacobs 5.36

Claus Vissing 6.80

Kevin Doolan 6.99

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Zach Wajknecht 2.63

Ryan Blacklock 2.00

To be fair Gappmaier has been good so far so that wouldn'f be fair on him.

Would he be better than Berge probably.

bottom line is if the team was winning these conversations regarding TJ would not even appear on here.

TJ is water under the bridge, what happened has happened.

I suppose the question is where do we go from here, easy to say drop riders, what do you replace them with. Looking at what is available would end up with a team much the same as we have now. The talent is already signed, and in general only journeymen left, fine to use if you have injuries.

• Like 1

Lewis Bridger 8.53

Joe Jacobs 5.36

Claus Vissing 6.80

Kevin Doolan 6.99

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Zach Wajknecht 2.63

Ryan Blacklock 2.00

Surely if you're going for a 7.5ish rider then Bellego is the answer, you own him and he seems to be improving all the time, unlike Sedgmen who just seems to be at his level. I'd keep Liam Carr but you need to get him to reserve, does Carr and Nielsen fit in place of Vissing or Doolan and Wajknecht? Gives you a strong reserve and a few young lads who are all generally moving in the right direction.

Lewis Bridger 8.53

Joe Jacobs 5.36

Claus Vissing 6.80

Kevin Doolan 6.99

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Zach Wajknecht 2.63

Ryan Blacklock 2.00

Interesting you have dropped The Gapp, probably been the most consistant, doing his job and getting better

Bridger

Kasper Lykke

Nikolaj B Jakobsen

Vissing

Doolan

Gapp

Blacklock

Best selection yet would like to see NBJ at Berwick his kind of track let see what the management come up with but I think I know 😁😁😁😁😢

I suppose the question is where do we go from here, easy to say drop riders, what do you replace them with. Looking at what is available would end up with a team much the same as we have now. The talent is already signed, and in general only journeymen left, fine to use if you have injuries.

I agree with Taffy (first time for everything, I suppose).

Dance with the ones that brung ya to the ball.

Let's face it, an eight-point win over the Tigs on Saturday and everything in the garden will be blooming lovely again!

• Like 1

Best selection yet would like to see NBJ at Berwick his kind of track let see what the management come up with but I think I know

kasper lykke scored 4pts from 2 meetings at Berwick last season so would not strengthen the team in any way at home if changes were made

I agree with Taffy (first time for everything, I suppose).

Dance with the ones that brung ya to the ball.

Let's face it, an eight-point win over the Tigs on Saturday and everything in the garden will be blooming lovely again!

No it wont... you know fine well that we have been p*ss poor away from home as you was at Ipswich yourself

kasper lykke scored 4pts from 2 meetings at Berwick last season so would not strengthen the team in any way at home if changes were made

What about Mellgren

Lewis Bridger 8.53

Joe Jacobs 5.36

Claus Vissing 6.80

Kevin Doolan 6.99

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Zach Wajknecht 2.63

Ryan Blacklock 2.00

ha ha brilliant, Sedgman hates the place.

TJ is water under the bridge, what happened has happened.

i wholeheartly agree with your comment, not really anyone that would improve the team, Stefan Neilsen maybe the only one.

What about some new blood Eduardo Krcmar, Ondrej Smetana or Frederick Jakobson.

too much of a risk imo although if it's the right rider (a good one) then I suppose it isn't a risk