British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Coventry Vs Kings Lynn 16/09/2016

If little importance now, but good to get a few more points on the board :t:

Congratulations king's Lynn

Thank god these season is finished. Still can't believe we won't see Harris in Coventry colours again

Depends if anyone wants him I guess....

• Like 1

what a shocking team, far worse than 2004 and my god that was rubbish.

we cant end with such utter garbage can we?

• Like 3

If little importance now, but good to get a few more points on the board :t:

Depends if anyone wants him I guess....

I would hope Lynn would be interested in him,and Batchelor owes us for his poor season by signing for next season at reserve on his low average.

Batch owes Lynn big time.The 2 home meetings against Poole along with this has been by far he's best all year.I thinks he's Poole bound on a 5 next year.Palm Toft will be in demand as well I think.

If you take Batch's 2 home scores against Poole and this end of season one he looks good.Somethings not right

Congratulations king's Lynn

Thank god these season is finished. Still can't believe we won't see Harris in Coventry colours again

Yeah, but no great loss taking into account his showing in 2016 both in his team and individual performances.

Can't see many clubs chasing his name, but could be a "good" coup for a team in premier league.

Pretty sure Poland and Sweden won't be running around for him.

Only Adam Roynon and Bomber came out to greet the youngsters who waited patiently. No fireworks just a damp squib to the end of the season.

Absolutely pitiful and depressing end to the EL season at Brandon.

And what's more, the prospects of a competitive team next year are close to zero.

• Like 3

The worst meeting of the season and by some way

I understand your comment,but it must be hard for the Coventry team when they see the line up for heat 1,NKI must of thought xmas had come early with the line up that faced him.Surely the powers that be must put down rules next season where you have to replace a number 1 with an adequate replacement or the match is off.It has to be as serveere as that because there has to be a limit as to the sort of team you can put out.Its not on for the fans,and it does nothing for speedway in general when there is no reasonable replacement for your Number 1.It mabe not coventrys fault but something has to be done.

Absolutely pitiful and depressing end to the EL season at Brandon.

And what's more, the prospects of a competitive team next year are close to zero.

Not sure why you any different with Horton in charge

The promotion at Coventry should hang their heads. That i'm afraid was not good enough.

Was promised kids races, collections etc and got nothing. Listening on the terraces they must be the most unpopular promotions we've had. No trust, and zero faith they can turn this crap around!!

• Like 1

Not sure why you any different with Horton in charge

I'm not sure it would be any different with anyone else in charge. The whole place is just on life support.

Don't honestly know what the answer is to bring it back to life.

The 30 heats tonight were woeful. Track like a motorway from heat one of the first match and barely a pass all night.

Previous EL action at Brandon had been decent up until the last couple of meetings to be fair, but that was depressing poorly presented dross tonight.

• Like 1

It drives me insane that our promotion keeps trying to con the paying public by not declaring the full side before the meeting. Having TBC for your number 1 right up to the meeting is pathetic. If they stated it was a NL rider I'm guessing they thought some supporters would not turn up. Stop treating your paying customers with the lack of respect you've shown this season, as otherwise they'll be none left!!

Edited by Bees_Man
  • Like 1