British Speedway Forum

I was just being my usual p*** taking self.

I don't necessarily agree with how the meetings have been worked out, especially with all the blank weeks we have had. To actually run a double header is just about as bad as it gets in terms of fixture planning.

I am just happy that the promotion are looking to maximise attendance during this congested month and given how the team are performing they are rewarded with big crowds.

I am torn between the Robins helping Zummerset in to the play offs with a couple of narrow home defeats or wanting the 'bottle jobs' on the South Coast in to the Play Offs so that we can fill our boots again. It's certainly a tough one.

Having said that, the opportunity to meet Gater1 who would no doubt relish a trip over the border would definitely swing it in favour of Poole.

Maybe Gater1, SpeedwayFanatic and Poolebolton could share a car and split the travel costs 3 ways.

• Like 5

Maybe Gater1, SpeedwayFanatic and Poolebolton could share a car and split the travel costs 3 ways.

😂😂😂

Gater 1 would be easy to pick out......purple chinos and carrying a Peterborough flag ;)

I've read purple pants are now very popular in Poole and Peterborough, a current trendy fashion faux pas, hundreds of pairs have been purchased.

Must wear my Robins shirt on holiday in Poole next month, hope I don't get duffed up by some Pirate supporting pensioners in Poole and Bournemouth!

Edited by beefy keefy

HAHA! You got no chance

You might have half a chance of finishing 6th though.

Different set up in Britain. Musielak won't do much.

R. Worrall is a good rider just not a replacement for B. Kurtz.

Just thought I would quote this again for sh1ts and giggles

• Like 6

Gater 1 would be easy to pick out......purple chinos and carrying a Peterborough flag ;)

Careful or Speedway fanatic will have a go at you for ruining a thread like he did me....😜

Don't forget Arthur Fry
  • Like 2

Don't forget Arthur Fry

And Jeremy Corbynfan.

• Like 1

Going to need a mini bus at this rate.

Sounds like a minibus full lads.

Only one snag, it will be Glasgow they are heading for, not Wiltshire...

• Like 2

It is with great sadness that Dorset Police have reported a pair of purple pants were found floating in Poole Harbour last night.

R.I.P.

• Like 2

It is with great sadness that Dorset Police have reported a pair of purple pants were found floating in Poole Harbour last night.

R.I.P.

😩🙏🏼

Funny how I was assured Arthur was a proper pukka Poole fan some time ago.....

Clearly not!

Funny how I was assured Arthur was a proper pukka Poole fan some time ago.....Clearly not!

Proper pukka Poole fan? What's one of them then? ;)

I have seen him at Poole

Strewth , there's not much meat in there. :D

Edited by Dave Jones