British Speedway Forum

Where have you seen that DTC?

It was a tweet from J Tomlinson, but will wait to see as we have had tweets from him before.

as Orlov has said, it was a tweet, let's just think positively eh.. :D

I think Rohan Tungate looks a possible improver on his average for next season.

Wonder if he will stay at Swindon. I am not sure who owns him but I would guess Ipswich.

it's looking like a start is imminent.. Oct 28th 2016...

Bring it on :t:

Was it Orion that had it at a 1 in 100 chance of happening? I wish I'd put a few quid on it at those odds!

I told you that we'd cling to that 1%. It was the deciding factor by the looks of it! ;)

Was it Orion that had it at a 1 in 100 chance of happening? I wish I'd put a few quid on it at those odds!

I told you that we'd cling to that 1%. It was the deciding factor by the looks of it! ;)

Most Swindon fans thought there would be no new stadium, but In Rosco We Trust, fantastic for Swindon Speed way and the town. Will it be called the Tomlinson Rosco or Russell Arena. Will enable the Robins to stay among the top clubs such as Poole and Belle Vue. Edited by auntie doris

I think Rohan Tungate looks a possible improver on his average for next season.

Wonder if he will stay at Swindon. I am not sure who owns him but I would guess Ipswich.

No thanks & let Poole have him .

Is the new Swindon track going to be based on anyone else's has that been mentioned at all?

Is the new Swindon track going to be based on anyone else's has that been mentioned at all?

Supposedly the same size as Cardiff but I wish it was Somerset!

• Like 3

Supposedly the same size as Cardiff but I wish it was Somerset!

It needs to have longer straights than Somerset, the shape will be determined by the shape of the dog track, remember they own the stadium and speedway will have to use what is space is provided. I understand it will be Cardiff shaped but wider.

It needs to have longer straights than Somerset, the shape will be determined by the shape of the dog track, remember they own the stadium and speedway will have to use what is space is provided. I understand it will be Cardiff shaped but wider.

Why do you consider it needs longer straights than at Somerset Orlovski?

Why do you consider it needs longer straights than at Somerset Orlovski?

I find the Somerset circuit a bit too circular if they ride it from the inside of the bend to the outside of the centre of the straight and back to the inside of the next bend. I prefer longer straights as Swindon has, but I appreciate that they are likely to be shorter than what we have had so somewhere in between the two tracks would be ok.

Most Swindon fans thought there would be no new stadium, but In Rosco We Trust, fantastic for Swindon Speed way and the town. Will it be called the Tomlinson Rosco or Russell Arena. Will enable the Robins to stay among the top clubs such as Poole and Belle Vue.

Bog all to do with Rosco I'm afraid.

Bog all to do with Rosco I'm afraid.

Back straight bogs might be though!!