British Speedway Forum

Will mean the loss of more fans, they've already lost about a third of their fan base over the last 10 years, what the bloody hell is going on at The Abbey? Obviously nothing as i drove in yesterday!

Edited by beefy keefy
  • Like 1

Well last night I was told the u21 is heading to belle vue if swindon isn't ready.

Well last night I was told the u21 is heading to belle vue if swindon isn't ready.

There you go then as no smoke without fire.

There you go then as no smoke without fire.

Yes. But it was said "If" it wasn't ready. Not it won't be ready

Given that they haven't started and we're already midway through February, July seems a tad optimistic!

• Like 2

It's all one big f******g joke with this situation , if one more club official mentions an exciting season ahead with the move to a new stadium I will scream , somehow I think they will keep Schtum over this as it's the same old s**t every year

Sadly the writing is already on the wall
  • Like 2

It's all one big f******g joke with this situation , if one more club official mentions an exciting season ahead with the move to a new stadium I will scream , somehow I think they will keep Schtum over this as it's the same old s**t every year

Sadly the writing is already on the wall

We know as much as anyone how frustrating it can be. Just hold tight. Be positive and it will come. Sometimes it takes a while to get what you want. But when you do get it I'm sure it's going to be awesome

We know as much as anyone how frustrating it can be. Just hold tight. Be positive and it will come. Sometimes it takes a while to get what you want. But when you do get it I'm sure it's going to be awesome

Spot on PTA. I said some 12 months ago the stadium wouldn't be ready this year. Maybe March 2018 is more realistic.

In the meantime, Robins have the 'old lady' to ride this season. The creaking, leaking stadium can just about last another season, and the back straight bogs will continue to be a popular topic of conversation for another season. ;)

Spot on PTA. I said some 12 months ago the stadium wouldn't be ready this year. Maybe March 2018 is more realistic.

In the meantime, Robins have the 'old lady' to ride this season. The creaking, leaking stadium can just about last another season, and the back straight bogs will continue to be a popular topic of conversation for another season. ;)

it says on the report the current stadium is to be demolished in September , wonder if that deadline will be met ?

Let's be honest here all of what you have said has been said for years now!

it says on the report the current stadium is to be demolished in September , wonder if that deadline will be met ?

Well i hope the other one is up and running by then because if not bye bye Swindon speedway.😢 Edited by Sidney the robin

Why bid to host the U21 event, if they can't even get a spade into the ground since last season finished, jokers the lot of them, even if they worked 24/7 they'd struggle to get a stadium, track and parking finished in time.

Why bid to host the U21 event, if they can't even get a spade into the ground since last season finished, jokers the lot of them, even if they worked 24/7 they'd struggle to get a stadium, track and parking finished in time.

Because they have believed all the bs from Stadia UK.

• Like 2