British Speedway Forum

Interesting two signings and not what I expected.

Best rider I can see to fit into that average maybe Nike Lunna on a 4.9 but it is definitely looking like Swindon going for the Wolves 2016 option of strengthening later in the season.

When I saw the Swindon 1-7 I thought it would be noncompetitive, seeing other teams announcements or the lack there of. I don't think it is that bad.

The problem is though Sid, you are in the minority with that thought process. Like every sport, winning pulls the punters through the turnstiles. If this team start losing on a regular basis, especially at home, then the terraces will be empty.

For the record, I watched young Zach at Somerset last season and he has plenty of potential and is a decent signing at reserve.

In this watered down league the team looks average at best. Especially when you look at the Poole line up and to a lesser extent the Rye House team.

You are right ER but sometimes the entertainment aspect is getting forgotten about,in my book that comes first over success for me personnally anyway.Also by keeping Doyley that hopefully should keep the crowd above the 1000 mark (worst scenario) as most of us are used to seeing a real star at no1 every week and Doyley comes into that category.

The final signing is in my book a good signing a bit more left field and ambitious good young talent

• Like 1

World under 21 rider: Drabik, Hansen, Andersen or Andersson?

• Like 1

If that happens we could have a couple of home riders in the World U21 for the Swindon leg.

Not sure if Adam Ellis can be in it as I think his 21st is in March 2017, and I do not know the age cut off date for next year.

Wish it WAS Drabik!

But the lad in question is one I rate not as talked about as Hansen

Doesnt matter who the final signing is. Swindon will still finish bottom.

Thanks for your input KKS
  • Like 3

Doesnt matter who the final signing is. Swindon will still finish bottom.

Nope. 4th or 5th. Swindon will have the world champ & the youngest team!

Wish it WAS Drabik!But the lad in question is one I rate not as talked about as Hansen

Hansen will be a decent signing whoever signs him will it be Swindon probably no.