British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

I would say Robert Branford will probably be the best reserve in Div 2 but it may be Josh Bates by the end of the year!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

hi.i am new to this post so would just like to wish tigers fans a merry xmas and a happy new year

Welcome Moranboys and the same good wishes back to you.

What is wrong with Sheffield ,they cant hold on to team managers .Screeny lasted one season Hinchcliffe one season Lee one season Boocock +Bates one season.Now Steady ,how long will he last one season .Just what is wrong with the promoters ,they cant hold on to a manager for longer than one year.

What is wrong with Sheffield ,they cant hold on to team managers .Screeny lasted one season Hinchcliffe one season Lee one season Boocock +Bates one season.Now Steady ,how long will he last one season .Just what is wrong with the promoters ,they cant hold on to a manager for longer than one year.

Hinchcliffe was part of the old promotion.

Screen left due to lack of time due to his own personal business interests.

Lee unknown

Boocock + Bates, Boocock was brought in to teach the latter, did not work out, for one reason or another.

I am sure that in Stead they will have found a happy medium, out of the others the best was Jack Lee never quite understood why he was not asked back.

maybe they should pay them on time .

Care to elaborate.

Lee unknown

Boocock + Bates, Boocock was brought in to teach the latter, did not work out, for one reason or another.

I am sure that in Stead they will have found a happy medium, out of the others the best was Jack Lee never quite understood why he was not asked back.

Care to elaborate.

I believe Jack Lee found the driving difficult back over Woodhead or Snake Pass and therefore declined the offer to carry on as manager

Is this a wind up.

Is this a wind up.

Who knows still waiting for clarification on what he or she knows.

I believe Jack Lee found the driving difficult back over Woodhead or Snake Pass and therefore declined the offer to carry on as manager

Cant see that because he was at all the home meetings this year ,should have him back.

maybe means MAYBE .

Lee unknown

Care to elaborate.

The fountain of knowledge spouts rubbishe again

When you make statements like this you need to back it up or otherwise it looks like a malicious slur. Put up or shut up

• Like 1

maybe means MAYBE .

Total and utter tosh you know what you were trying to suggest and so do I.

Stop trying to backtrack.

When you make statements like this you need to back it up or otherwise it looks like a malicious slur. Put up or shut up

its not a statement ! and i do appreciate your concern over this post . but at the same time , i cant see steady lasting more than 2 seasons as team manager , maybe .

i remember workington getting accused of non payment , but life goes on .

happy new year and welcome to the tufty club .

Edited by jenga

its not a statement ! and i do appreciate your concern over this post . but at the same time , i cant see steady lasting more than 2 seasons as team manager , maybe .

i remember workington getting accused of non payment , but life goes on .

happy new year and welcome to the tufty club .

Maybe its all rubbish that you have posted. Maybe.

• Like 1