British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

And as I said, he would need an official medical certificate otherwise he must ride.

I also believe in karma and what goes around comes around. If Poole are genuinely 'cheating' I don't think they will win the title.

Exploiting loopholes has been there biggest strength admittedly which is legal although they do get away with this quite often for my liking.

Regardless, I think it would be better for British Speedway if an underdog won the title.

Nothing illegal in exploiting loop holes in the rules, not having them there in the first place wouldn't be a bad start or maybe just enforcing the rules as they state wouldn't be a bad idea either.

• Like 3

Surely the injury is 'short term' and not 'long term'.

As many others have rightly pointed out, the facility has been clearly been abused. Fraud is a bit like one of those crime lords who never gets put away because others refuse to stand up and testify.

This should be the opportunity the BSPA have waited for to show they have some balls, an 'open goal' of Ronnie Rosenthal proportions, and a chance to right the wrong that everyone, bar all on the South Coast, knew and felt.

But you know what, these 'idiots' at the BSPA will do absolutely Jack and fudge the issue. We will meander along and wait for the next fiddle or manipulation to take place and say the same things on this forum ad nauseum...

The unfortunate thing with the analogy is we all know he missed, and so will the BSPA...

• Like 2

Anyone seen Paul burbridges tweet about bjarne injuring his knee today and likely to miss semi final.

Yes, I saw it yesterday..... oooops

• Like 5

Bet Ford couldn't wait to get rid of him to get Lindback in though. Hans Injury and Lindback waiting in the wings, was destiny.

Yes, Hans has an injury, and its a bad one, but don't tell us its a long term injury then he can try and ride a bike within 3 weeks. Long term is 6 weeks or more IMO.

In your opinion, and who's opinion is it that counts?!

Are you really so naive to think that one of those isn't extremely easy to obtain?

Almost every speedway rider is carrying some sort of injury anyway that they could get a certificate for.

Are you a rider or a GP than to actually know this or a just using a slightly biased Wolves fan type opinion with no fact.

You cannot call a poster naive without genuine evidence.

Yes, I saw it yesterday..... oooops

I think we all saw something familiar before the season started. Year after year it's the same

• Like 1

To the point does anyone know the rule regarding Hans Andersen riding abroad when he should be injured and what should happen to Antonio Lindback.

Surely he shouldn't ride if Hans rode so would R/R be the rule and Hans be declared back in the side.

Crazy from the Danish rider if you ask me.

Are you a rider or a GP than to actually know this or a just using a slightly biased Wolves fan type opinion with no fact.

You cannot call a poster naive without genuine evidence.

Naive is being nice.

If I wanted to get signed off from work tomorrow, I could do it. Easily. Not even carrying any injuries.

Next Ford will be on the phone to his mate Cook and a deal will be agreed that will suddenly see Harris 'released' from guesting for Lakeside making him 'available' to guest for Poole.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Naive is being nice.

If I wanted to get signed off from work tomorrow, I could do it. Easily. Not even carrying any injuries.

Next Ford will be on the phone to his mate Cook and a deal will be agreed that will suddenly see Harris 'released' from guesting for Lakeside making him 'available' to guest for Poole.

Hmm. I would like to see you do it but I think it's a nice attempt at a bluff.

Fancy showing me a photo on here of a medical certificate to show you missed your work tomorrow as I found it very difficult years ago to get one that I needed for my work with my injury and your going on like their given out like magazine scratchcards.

And I am not talking about migraines or sexual diseases either.

NAME them, theres to many to name..

as many as my imaginary 'gang' I would imagine, or in other words none.

Anyone seen Paul burbridges tweet about bjarne injuring his knee today and likely to miss semi final.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as if it's a surprise. You might aswell sign tungate as a full time pirate

No surprise. Plenty have suggested it might happen. Waiting for the excuses on this one as well.

I mean just how unlucky can one club be?

A long term injured rider who is only short term as it happens and now a rider conveniently twisting his knee racing the day before an important club fixture, just so happens said rider is dreadful as H/L and RR makes them stronger. Terrible luck. :rolleyes:

Just waiting to hear that Buckz has a mystery illness now to complete the set. :nono:

• Like 1

Hmm. I would like to see you do it but I think it's a nice attempt at a bluff.

Fancy showing me a photo on here of a medical certificate to show you missed your work tomorrow as I found it very difficult years ago to get one that I needed for my work with my injury and your going on like their given out like magazine scratchcards.

And I am not talking about migraines or sexual diseases either.

This is as funny as thinking Newmam would of been a favourite for the British Title. As has been said there all carrying some form of injury or another it would be easy to get a medical certificate to think otherwise is naive or stupid

You just cannot tell them on here Steve, your wasting your breath. They are so stupid its untrue.

Pot, Kettle and Black.

You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag. When someone quotes you direct, you go on the defensive and try and insult them direct and try and avoid the point made.

In your opinion, and who's opinion is it that counts?!

So 2 weeks is 'long term is it' hate to know a year feels then!

Now when I mentioned Tungate had been booked as a guest I assumed it was for last Wednesday!! Clearly it was meant for tomorrow at Wolves how strange......

Now when I mentioned Tungate had been booked as a guest I assumed it was for last Wednesday!! Clearly it was meant for tomorrow at Wolves how strange......

And just to clarify I decided to write that twice!

Now when I mentioned Tungate had been booked as a guest I assumed it was for last Wednesday!! Clearly it was meant for tomorrow at Wolves how strange......Now when I mentioned Tungate had been booked as a guest I assumed it was for last Wednesday!! Clearly it was meant for tomorrow at Wolves how strange......And just to clarify I decided to write that twice!

Strange but not unsurprising.