British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Hans is still injured. Tweeted immediately after the meeting that his hand is not right and he shouldn't have attempted to ride. Couldn't grip the throttle. If you are going to lay blane somewhere aim it at Fricke who caused this carnage.

Convenient he managed four rides though and then decided he was still injured.Now if Matt had told him to withdraw after one race instead of four maybe this debate would have finished by now.

Edited by tellboy

Convenient he managed four rides though and then decided he was still injured.

Seen the X-Rays have you mate funny how he had the op for no reason then..And you call us blinkered.. He was probably still running on adrenaline.

As with all sinking ships, the captain should take responsibility when the boat is in dire straits. This is a personal plea to Chairman Buster Chapman to call an emergency meeting to stop this sport imploding on itself. Poole and Matt Ford have destroyed all the integrity of this sport and unless apprehended immediately will not stop till he has drove all the fans away. The BSPA need to act now....

If ever the sport was in need of a strong Chairman, the time is now........

Clearly you've just jumped on this thread for the sake of it. Its the system nothing to do with Matt. But the dum dums on here just cannot see that.

Hi all whats the current weather situation in Wolverhampton please? Thanks

Has been raining but just stopped, will probably start again soon.

Seen the X-Rays have you mate funny how he had the op for no reason then..And you call us blinkered.. He was probably still running on adrenaline.

Sorry i'm not your mate,i will leave that to Shovlar the other blue tinted spectacled Poole fan.

Clearly you've just jumped on this thread for the sake of it. Its the system nothing to do with Matt. But the dum dums on here just cannot see that.

I have never read such unimportant crap that you post in all my life. What I see is a little man, with a miniscule brain trying to defend the most corrupt man in the sport only intent on destroying it for his own personal glory. If there are some Dum Dums who cant see, then you must be the No 1...

I think you will find that it's the dum dums with blue specs that can't see it. How many people were predicting this before it happened? The way Matt Ford does business will never bring more people into the sport. A few more blue tints may turn up to see the play-offs & that's it! I am starting to get very disillusioned with this sport & it's all to do with his win at all cost attitude!

I think you will find that it's the dum dums with blue specs that can't see it. How many people were predicting this before it happened? The way Matt Ford does business will never bring more people into the sport. A few more blue tints may turn up to see the play-offs & that's it! I am starting to get very disillusioned with this sport & it's all to do with his win at all cost attitude!

Well clearly you are as bad as the rest then. Hans had a serious injury that needed invasive surgery and as we all said, he was taking a massive chance in riding. Bjarne has a knee problem and is having a scan, and i will feel very sorry for you lot if it shows a problem.

But hey, you will all just march round that, won't you...

Edited by Starman2006

Well clearly you are as bad as the rest then. Hans had a serious injury that needed invasive surgery and as we all said, he was taking a massive chance in riding. Bjarne has a knee problem and is having a scan, and i will feel very sorry for you lot if it shows a problem.

But hey, you will all just march round that, won't you...

And you believe that the universe spins around Poole! Stick to selling the Speedway Star & stop posting your inane comments! Enough said, you're on ignore now!

• Like 1

And you believe that the universe spins around Poole! Stick to selling the Speedway Star & stop posting your inane comments! Enough said, you're on ignore now!

Hardly an inane comment... By then...

Ooooh! We can't beat poole so we cry foul instead. Whinge whinge whinge. It didn't seem to bother them when wolves did poole at monmore recently when I was there. But that was ok we lost. Three of our riders missing as well.

The way Matt Ford does business will never bring more people into the sport!

You are certainly wrong there. Poole get a very good crowd most weeks. Due no doubt to Matt Fords excellent promotional skills.

• Like 1