British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

So lets put the boot on the other foot. Lets say buck has the same average as Harris and was riding in the Sedish playoffs. After tonights rainoff, Matt Ford secured the services of Harris for Wednesday.

Can you, hand on heart, say 'the guests situation was for tonight only, no long term deal was in place. It's a free for all for the rearrangement. Poole have done nothing wrong'.

Never in a million years.

Tonight WAS,IS only for one night same for any other meeting. There is no such thing as a long term guest. No hand on heart point needing making.

Fans of either club or other clubs may say that it's unfair but in reality it isn't.

Difference is I and I suspect other posters wouldn't be surprised if Poole tried the same trick and no doubt you would say the same thing as me, hand on heart.

Maybe it's called being out-pooled.

Where? Think his home countries club come first in the pecking order. His twitter says wish Wolves were riding Thursday.

Jacob has confirmed he will be riding for Rospiggarna! He cannot ride for Wolves

A huge loss around the Green. No real adequate replacement however Bomber comes close IF this is confirmed.

Lets wait and see then.

So if Harris refuses to ride for Lakeside on Wednesday and turns out for Wolves, will Wolves fans and the anti Poole brigade be happy with that?

Truthfully?

Since when does a Guest booking count for the particular meeting anyway? By that logic, a meeting that is called off and rescheduled for a few months away would have to include that particular Guest rider. It's surely based on the date......if a meeting is called off then the Guest would need to be re-booked for that date or another one sourced.

Since when does a Guest booking count for the particular meeting anyway? By that logic, a meeting that is called off and rescheduled for a few months away would have to include that particular Guest rider. It's surely based on the date......if a meeting is called off then the Guest would need to be re-booked for that date or another one sourced.

Jon Cook. "Hello Chris mate. Just heard its off so turn around. Going to be on Wednesday now mate so see you in a couple of days. Bye".

Jon Cook : 'Hello Chris mate, just heard it's................you're doing what???!!!!.............b*****d'. :D

• Like 3

Just ignore the trolls - they're trying to throw mud around in the hope that some sticks and takes attention away from the fact that Poole are CHEATING SCUMBAGS.

They are really worried now and getting desperate in their accusations!

Lets wait and see then.

So if Harris refuses to ride for Lakeside on Wednesday and turns out for Wolves, will Wolves fans and the anti Poole brigade be happy with that?

Truthfully?

Yes over the moon

Jon Cook : "hello Chris mate, tonight is off. Any chance you are free for this Wednesday?"

Bomber : "soz mate , Wolves have already asked me and booked me so I cant".

Jon Cook : "I half expected that to be the case anyway, good luck".

• Like 3

I would agree with that, unless the club hiring the guest agreed some sort of retaining payment upfront, say...

Hi Bomber, we want you to guest for us on Monday for us "Caerphilly Clueless" against "Wainfleet Wanderers" however, if it's called off due to heavy grass cuttings, then we would like to book you for the restaging date on Wednesday, here is £2,000 to secure your services for the Wednesday, deal? Thanks Caerphilly, yes I will commit to Wednesday, just in case it's grass cuttind off.

That could happen I suppose...

But if the Wainfleet Wanderers approached Bomber and said, look Bomber, if it's grass cuttind off, we want you Wednesday, here is £2,000 to give back to Caerphilly and here is £4,000 just to commit to us Wednesday!!

Bomber very happy, no rules broken, just ethically wrong, and Caerphilly probably wouldn't ask him to guest again!!!!

Jon Cook. "Hello Chris mate. Just heard its off so turn around. Going to be on Wednesday now mate so see you in a couple of days. Bye".

Since when is that the way Guest bookings work? Or is that just #PooleLogic?

In that case, do you care to explain the illegal rider situation that Kings Lynn have been using in regards to Huckenbeck and why your not on Kings Lynn threads constantly complaining about the legality of thier team.

You can't have it both ways or your just biased against Poole.

Have been plenty of complaints re huckenbeck. However, less pages of debate as kl have less history of cheating and fewer morons defending them.

Jon Cook : "hello Chris mate, tonight is off. Any chance you are free for this Wednesday?"

Bomber : "soz mate , Wolves have already asked me and booked me so I cant".

Jon Cook : "I half expected that to be the case anyway, good luck".

Like mine better :D:D:D

Are Poole fans really thick or do they not understand the rules. Of course a guest is for one night only. What would happen if tonight's Belle Vue v lakeside meeting had of been a league match and it was rearranged for Wednesday and Coventry then rearranged a match at Kings Lynn on same night do you think Chris Harris would of said Sorry Gary I have to ride for Lakeside

Bomber ...''Hi John sorry to let you down But Wolves have ask me to guest on Wednesday and I much better at Monmore so I am going to ride for them ''

Jon Cook ..''.No worries Bomber your Crap at Belle Vue and we are going to lose anyhow ...Good luck against the scumbags '' .

• Like 6