British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Yes quite so. Sorry I read the wrong results. So even less of a reason not to re-arrange for Wednesday then if its off tomorrow.

I thought Wolves couldn't ride on a Wednesday?

Yes quite so. Sorry I read the wrong results. So even less of a reason not to re-arrange for Wednesday then if its off tomorrow.

No, not according to Brum and his little click

And so are you.

Tell me which part of my post is false or crap?

Is Hans out for the season as Poole said he was in order to get a replacement?

True or False

Or as I have stated, did he have a operation that meant he was out for a short time and would be back in time for the play offs?

Edited by mdmc82

Im reading what been put up, idiot.

"Starman informed he's missed the point to allow him to go back and look for it and he still can't find it" shocker.

Here you go. Rules say you can only replace a long term injured rider. A week is NOT "long term" so Poole have cheated.

"Starman informed he's missed the point to allow him to go back and look for it and he still can't find it" shocker.

Here you go. Rules say you can only replace a long term injured rider. A week is NOT "long term" so Poole have cheated.

Really, thats where you are wrong pal. IF hans declares himself fit he'l ride, but im very sceptical go away clown

It's quite clear poole will probably say to hans just say you thought you could ride today but it turns out your not ready. That way they can keep lindback

• Like 1

It's quite clear poole will probably say to hans just say you thought you could ride today but it turns out your not ready. That way they can keep lindback

Another deluded idiot.

Even you can't defend this one. How can it be a season ending injury when he is now able to ride? Next you will tell us it's his twin brother.

You are full of crap.

The BSPA rule says 'long term injury. He has been injured since 28th August so I guess a month out of EL fixtures qualifies for 'long term'!! Any way his EL season is over and he can't now be re-introduced!!

Another deluded idiot.

The irony of an idiot calling me an idiot

• Like 4

The irony of an idiot calling me an idiot

You really are something else, arn't you..

Another deluded idiot.

BANG!!!!

That was my irony-meter exploding!

No but a month is!!!

BANG!!!!

That was my irony-meter exploding!

Good, bye bye then..

Tell me which part of my post is false or crap?

Is Hans out for the season as Poole said he was in order to get a replacement?

True or False

Or as I have stated, did he have a operation that meant he was out for a short time and would be back in time for the play offs?

Well he wasn't back for the play offs, he had his stitches out friday, so Poole would have had to use a guest for the first leg and hope he would be back for monday or get a replacement which i believe we had to do before the play offs started.

No but a month is!!!

In that month - how many meetings did he miss? Hardly long term!